27 - Playing You

Daphne was standing in front of the mirror, slipping her hands across the new dress. The fabric was smooth and showed off her breasts, and the green color matched with her eyes. This was absolutely a fine purchase. 

She turned around and opened the next package, pulling a silver dress out of it with flowery patterns at breast height. Right when she wanted to pull of the piece of clothe, the doorbell rang. More deliveries? Could be. The fact that she hadn't heard from Juice in days while he ignored her in the clubhouse, was eating her. Giving herself lots of presents had cheered her up a little. 

Hoping she would be greeted by a hot deliverer, she opened the door with a charming smile. When she saw the man on the other side, she froze. 

Juice. 

It didn't happen often to Daphne, but she didn't know what to say or do. She was pissed because he'd ignored her for such a long time while he had treated her like a whore but damn – he was so fucking hot. It was hard to stay mad with a guy with a body like that – even when that body was covered for the most part. 

Juice cleared his throat. "Hey."

He didn't look as confident as usual, and he handed her a bouquet of flowers. 

Flowers. Hilarious.

Nevertheless, she took the gift from him. Her heart started to beat faster at the realization that this was an apology. 

"I'm not myself lately, and I really behaved like a dick," he said. "I'm sorry Daphne."

She nodded slowly, her pride too big to pull him into a hug immediately. Stepping aside, she let him in. 

His glance wandered across her dress. The intense longing igniting in his eyes made her smirk. She peeked at his crotch, noticing that he was already starting to feel excited. Satisfied, she stepped towards him, wrapping one arm around his waist. With her other hand she grabbed between his legs. 

"Be honest with me," she whispered in his ear, kneading him. "Have you been faithful to me the past week? Did you bang sluts in the clubhouse?"

"I didn't let anyone touch me," he answered in a needy voice.

She laughed quietly. "So that's why you here?"

She started to unbutton his pants, slipping her hand inside. Eagerly she grabbed his hard member. Her cunt was clenching, she couldn't wait to feel him inside her again. 

Impatiently he sank his teeth in her neck and when she looked aside, he started to kiss her while his hands glided to her ass. Skillfully she jerked him off, until he pulled her hand away, backed her up against the wall and pinned both of her wrists above her head with one hand.

"Did you sleep around?"

"Of course not, baby."

By answer, he kissed her again. His fingers pulled the neck of her dress to the side, so his large hand could roughly grab her breast. His lips descended, quickly finding her nipple. Daphne tore away her wrists, wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. His hand grabbed for her thong, pulling it to the side. Without any foreplay he started to fuck her hard. She hissed in pain, burying her nails into his shoulders.

His eyes met hers, showing his concern. He knew she loved to go rough, it however never kept him from checking up on her.

"Harder baby," she panted. "Fuck – I missed this."

His hips slammed against hers; the pain faded and was replaced by that wonderful feeling only he could give her. Again and again he hit her so deep her head was spinning. His fingers clawed into her hair; his withheld grunts told her his frustration was caused by a lot more than a week without sex.