XXVIII • PLAN B

Start from the beginning

"Oh, this is bad of us." Rosie continues to giggle, feeling easily ticklish, as he remains to be looming above her as he leaves wet kisses down her sensitive neck. Not that it would be the first time they would sneak around together, scandalous; they've been doing so ever since they were in their preteens. Also, not that she still remembers those memories, though he told her about their fun, scandalous misadventures when she was just a cute eleven.

Not that Stefan minds, since he actually missed sneaking around with her. Their rebellious preteen highlight would be playing inside his father's private study when it was a well-known strict rule that no one-- especially children like them, should ever step foot inside Giuseppe Salvatore's study without his permission. Well, they truly did have a death wish at that time. It was in 1859, he still remembers fresh in his mind the traumatic old memory, when they were caught by one of the handmaidens around the large manor and she greatly warned them about his father's strictly assertive rule, urging them to leave the study immediately before they were caught by other people. Although the commotion, unfortunately, only brought unwanted attention until it reached Giuseppe eventually and his revered presence. He still remembers the disappointed, furious look on his strict father's face, although the man allowed Rosalina to be escorted out of the study by the same handmaiden in a rationally calm manner, leaving the father and son alone. What came next was strictly a lesson for him to obey the rules of the manor, especially when it comes to Giuseppe Salvatore, when his father used his cane to belt him several times on his backside as a punishment. Although once he turned into a vampire, a part of him thinks that the rules don't matter anymore. Therefore, Katherine was partly right about that.

No rules.

"Yes, it is." Stefan continues to intimately kiss her soft pale neck, smiling, and kisses her on the lips; his cute lover smiles too as she kisses him back. She may not be a good kisser, though he won't let that stop him from loving her with every fiber of his being. Besides, she has a lot of time to improve her kissing skills. Unlike him, he was mostly taught of all this by Katherine. He can always teach his adorable girlfriend how to kiss a lot better than this innocent, vanilla kind as if she's still kitten shy to kiss her own boyfriend.

Should they continue? She doesn't think that's such a good idea. Although she rolls herself on top of him anyway and they continue to intimately kiss rather passionately. Before it can get any further, Rosie slowly pulls away. Damon, or worse-- Katherine, could probably just be standing outside her locked bedroom door, eavesdropping on them. They shouldn't do this... Although Stefan doesn't seem to care about anyone else at this moment but Rosie. Actually, especially whenever he's with Rosie. He really loves her.

"Okay, fun's over. I need to be in the shower."

"Love it, let's go!" Stefan suggested mischievously with a cute smile; although he's partly serious that they actually should shower together. He's genuinely curious of how it would be like to shower with his cute girlfriend since he has always find showering with a significant other is more intimate. It wouldn't be the first time he's done it, though he's never done it with Rosie before. Although the intimate idea of it is actually really tempting.

Rosie giggles adorably once again at this bad idea, "No, silly, just me. I'm late. I'm decorating at the Lockwood charity thing, remember?"

Of course, thanks to her, he doesn't. She always managed to make him occupied, in any way she can without even trying most of the time. Honestly, he also cannot wait to come to the Lockwood event as her escort. He would love to be her escort any time, anywhere, as long as they're together. He doesn't even mind that she's late...perhaps she should be later.