Chapter 4

"Dean! Dean!" Screamed Sam tossing back and forth in his bed. His back arched and his body stiffened as he let out another blood curdling scream.
"Sam! Sam wake up! Please wake up!" Begged Christiana waking up. Riley was crying and she was running back and forth between the two. "Sam you need to wake up!" She remembered a book she read that said to snap someone out of a panic attack is it hit them. She bit her lip not wanting to hurt him, but she couldn't stand to see him in the obvious pain he already was. His body turning and twisting, muscles contracted, sweat pouring from his body. She wrestled down his arms and smacked his face hard. He whimpered slightly waking up.
"Come on please wake up baby! Please!" She asked smacking him again. He jolted up gasping for air and he grabbed her wrist with an iron grip.
"Oh... Christiana... It's you.." He panted wiping sweat from his brow. He got up and picked up Riley attempting to calm her.
"Are you okay Sam?" Christiana asked placing a hand on his bare back.
"Yeah I'm fine." He brushed off the subject.
"What were you dreaming about?"
"Um nothing." He said, after he got Riley calmed down and back asleep.
"You were yelling for Dean. Please tell me Sam." Christiana was worried for him. He sighed.
"I was a, uh, demon for a while. And um it's not a uh nice job. I did a lot of bad things, and it still affects me."
"Tell me what you did. I need to know if I'm going to be able to help you at all."
"You don't want to know..." Sam said sitting back on the bed.
"Yes I do."
"No you don't, you won't like me anymore. I did horrible things."
"Sam, look at me. I don't just like you, I love you. And love doesn't judge, I don't care if you think it was absolutely horrible I still want to know."
"I... well I collected souls. Ripped people from their body to deliver them to Crowley, the king of hell. I killed innocent people."
"You were being controlled."
"You really don't care what I've done do you?" He asked surprised at how well she took it.
"I love you anyway big guy." She playfully punched his arm.
"I love you too."