Prologue

For most of your adolescent lifespan, you have pushed the limits with the people around you, especially your parents whenever they did decide to take notice of you in their lives. You acted out whenever possible, whether at school, at public places, parties and so on. It didn't help that most of your antics were caught in the act through media... Did I forget to mention you were the sole heiress to take claim to your family's multi-billion dollar company once your father and mother retire? Through the media you were pegged as the party-going heiress and have followed you around to see which celebrities you drag down with you. 

Everything was going great for you. You had no care in the world until your life is turned inside out after a horrific accident that leads you onto the operation table. 

In and out of your dreamscape, you invision a young girl with the biggest smile and the most infectious laugh you have ever heard. Everything about her made you believe in the good in things and you find it endearing with everything she does. Sometimes in your dreams, the young girl is accompanied by whom you believe to be an older version of the girl. They both had brown hair, but the older version had different eyes. Eyes that you could never get off your mind even if you tried. 

When you wake up from your induced coma, you have a change of heart... Literally. 

You never knew the truth about your operation, but you make it mission to change everything in your life. You don't know why, but you want to make things right after everything. While doing so, you bump into the girl that has been haunting your dreams every time you close your eyes. She's real and you didn't know what to do, but you feel this odd pull towards her and you couldn't stop the dreams from becoming more and more intense. 

What happens when you find out the truth about everything; the operation, the dreams? Will that change the relationship between you and your "dream" girl? Will this change the way you saw your life now?