IQ:270

Titles: Reincarnator, Veteran Hacker, Veteran Assassin,

'You have a message'

I click on the 'You have a message and when I read that message. Oh, how I wished to hit him.

Hello Ira! I hope you're doing dandy in the world I have created! You might find it the world quite familiar and it certainly is! The world you currently residing in is the otome game you were playing recently when you got struck by lightning and died.

I gave you some awesome mana amount because it is an apology for me killing you by accident when I was trying to teach my dog a lesson by striking him with lighting but it missed and hit you instead! I'm sure you won't mind though.

You reincarnated into an awesome world after all! Have fun! Oh and if you wanna communicate with me. Just message me. I'm sure you know how to consider your seeing that little rectangle box right below this message! Tata~ have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I strained my smile and shut my eyes and clenched my fists.
'Why this little bastard... killing me with lighting...But it's no use getting angry over spilt milk. It already spilt and I'm already in this world. The previous me died so I can't go back anymore anyways. I'm sure my body is in a coffin right now. I guess I have to make the best of this.'

'Now that I think about it...I really do look familiar with the villainess of the otome game I was playing...wait...no
..no..no. It can't be...I can't be the villainess! Oh, no....no... I love the storyline of the otome game I was playing
But if it was real life. I would have hated it! So much drama...so much when I played the game...'

I don't wanna get involved in the story! Wait..I could just stay out of it I don't interact a lot with the heroine and the capture targets! I will be like the mob character! Even better, a background character! Well, I don't mind being a mob character, and I won't die with this awesome power of mine!

I also have my skills as an assassin due to my previous life so my senses are sharper than others. I just need to exercise regularly and I will have amazing strength! It gives me more of a reason to hide my attribute, Void too. Well, I'm sure it's easy to hide anyways. I can just use the skill 'Concealment'.

I could ask that god to give it to me. Well, now that matter is finished...  I wanna get back to hacking, it's my hobby after all. I could buy one..But I'm sure dad nor mom will lend me money..it's not proper for a noble lady to use the laptop all the time anyway... But they're talking to the soul of a commoner so it's perfectly fine!

I'm sure there's some hidden web where hackers reside. I could steal..uh...who's the laptop will I steal..actually who even has one? '