Chapter 9

"Who are you?"

The queen ask, pride and arrogance still present on her tone. Zeth internally nodded, even though she's facing people far above her in power, she still did not cower in fear.

Actually, the queen did have rights to be arrogant. After all she's the first human to have achieve the strength of a half-heavenly level. And that too in around a century.

However, too much arrogance can be dangerous, especially if your facing a being which was born from the energy that nourished a high-level universe itself.

Even Helen was frowning, she dislike the fact this girl who hasn't even reached the heavenly level was talking to her beloved like she was some big-shot.

Helen released her own aura, which cause the world to shake. Though it's not as strong as Zeth, it is pretty much not something that this queen can handle.

After all Helen did possessed a small amount of cosmic energy. Her sessions with Zeth not only grants her unimaginable pleasure you know, but also a cosmic energy.

Though it is but a microscopic amount, her body was receiving it almost everyday for at least a hundred or so years.

"How dare you!! Who are you to talk to my beloved like that!! Kneel and apologize!"

The pressure was so strong that they already fallen down to the ground, yet the queen was still standing, though her legs and pretty much entire body was shaking, she still did not kneel.

She gritted her teeth, even bit his tongue to keep her consciousness, she stared at Helen with eyes filled with fighting intent and determination.

Helen snorted and called back her aura. Even though she hated her for speaking like that to her beloved, she respects her for her unyielding will.

"You have my respect for having such an unyielding will, however, you better not speak with that tone in front of my beloved again, or else, I will really cut you down."

Though Helen is not a fighting type and more like a knowledge-seeker, by no means she is weak. In fact, if it were a battle with magic, then she is second only to Zeth himself.

The queen did reply and merely ask another question. "May I ask, what were the of you doing here?"

Helen nodded, while Zeth just smile wryly as she strokes Helen's head, causing her to smile.

"Nothing much, just checking the ruler of the world I created. I didn't expect that those twelve lil' ghost is already at commander level, one of them is even at the ruler level."

Now this info shocked the queen to the core, after all from what he knew this world and these spirits are already several tens of thousands of years old.

And this man, who look a lot like a human, is actually older than this world itself? And how strong does one needed to be, to create a world such as this? Is this even possible to create such world?

"Anyway, from what I see, this world is in good hands, so I guess we'll leave now."