Namimori (Part 1)

The next day, Namimori 

Tsuna's POV

   It feels so good to be back in Namimori, though I hope I don't run into the Sawadas just yet. As I look around all of the good memories I made with my friends came rushing back. Like that willow tree over there.

*Flashback*

   "Nowhere to run now, Dame-Tsuna." Akira, the leader of the bullies, said. "P-please leave me al-alone." A four-year-old Tsuna begged with tears in his eyes. You see, the bullies have always targeted little Tsuna because he's so small and feminine and he never really fights back.

   Just as Akira pulled back his fist to hit our little tuna fish a menacing voice from above said, "For disturbing the peace, I'll bite you to death." After that was said a boy with raven black hair and steel-gray eyes appeared, beating back all the attackers that dared to try and harm our precious tuna-fishy.

   Finally, when the bullies were defeated and running away with their tails between their legs, little Tsuna looked at his savior with a sweet smile and gratitude in his eyes. "Thank you so much."

   "Hn."

*Flashback End*

   I wonder how Kyouya is doing, I'll definitely have to check on him. I hope he still remembers me after all this time. He was always so kind to me in his own way. I have so many things I want to know about him and our other friends.

   Did their favorite food change? What about their favorite color? Their likes and dislikes? Did they make any new friends while I was gone? Are they happy? Did they move away? Are they mad I left them without even a goodbye?

I have all these questions and more when it comes to my friends here in Namimori. At least I hope we can still be friends, but if they don't want to be then I'll respect their decision. No matter how much it hurts me.

(A.N.: Sorry that this took so long and that it's so short. I just keep getting a lot of plunnies that interrupt my writing.)