Eventually, I went into a daze kind of walk trapped in my own mind.

I honestly just want to go back and care for Faolan. To get him better as soon as possible and oddly, I kinda want to get to know him more. I don't understand this new emotion I have. Was this compassion? Companionship? I did not know but for now, I'll just go along with it. But it did feel more than that. I mean... There was so much I would want to do to make it up to him but I also want him.

Weird emotions besides anger lately. Not going to dwell further into it that was for sure.

Before I knew it, I was standing in front of the infirmary-lab that Uphir loves to be in. His doors are the dark oak doors with the sign above it in gothic letters that wrote, Infirmary & Lab on top of it. I didn't bother to knock since why should I be decent to a man that I don't respect? I grabbed the door handle and swung the door wide. "I'm here!"

There was a loud crash and I see something come right at me, instinctively I closed the door to shield myself. I heard things stick or fall from the door. I waited a moment before I stepped back in. I gave the mess a drole stare as there was three butcher knives in the door and broken glass with probably acid on it.

"Nice way to greet the Prince." I called.

"You should of knocked!" was his easy answer. "Best way to learn to too."

"Yeah, if they weren't, oh I don't know, dead?"

"Shush and enter already!"

"No, leaving this door open so I have an escape." I answered warily. I stepped into the infirmary-lab which was split into halves.

See, one side was an infirmary which was quite similar to a doctor's office or a hospital really with all those beds and tools. But we aren't as upgraded at the Upperworld. Yes, we had heard the stories and we envy the technology we wished we had. It would improve our lives significantly for the supernatural species. Which was what Uphir was trying to learn the secret of through medical and science means. The other half was obviously a science lab. Tubes, glasses, beakers, chemicals and all.

I wasn't going to describe anymore about this place. I hate it here so why should I give away any more information about it? All everyone needs to know its like the rest of the castle. Spacious, wooden everything, herbs, medieval ages, and insane.Yup, sums up things here.

"Aw, someone doesn't trust me!" gushed Uphir, who finally came into view, his hands stained in blood and so was his sleeves.

"I wonder why." Giving his hands a pointed look. I shook my head, grimacing. "You are one crazy piece of shit, you know that?"

"You've swore a lot less lately." Uphir commented. "I'm impressed."

"Okay, look here dipshit." I snarled, now annoyed. "I am kinda in your services but I do got other fucking things to do then this. So you're going to fucking listen to me, asshole. I've thought about going to the slave houses to find you a werewolf and I was hoping to do it now, dumbass."

Uphir whistled. "You definitely came back swinging." He chuckled and began to wash his hands off on a rag. "Here I was hoping to use you to my leisure today. But you have a good point there as how else would you find me another werewolf to expirement with when you're stuck here?"

I crossed my arms. "So what will it be, dickhead?"

"Geez, the insults lately." Uphir smiled. "Yes, you can escape me by searching. But here's a list for you to get me anything else while you're out just in case you don't find one today." He handed me a piece of paper.

I looked it over and glared at him fiercely. "Fuck no. These are highly suggesting that you want me to not only get them but wear them too."

"I have more than that otherwise I don't know what you mean." Uphir said, innocently despite his creepy, cold usual look. Yes, he can switch from cold, diabolical man to annoyingily choatic.

I shoved the list to his face and point to the words maid outfit, chains, write your fantasies, act like a doggy for me by panting, buy a collar and the list goes on. "Oh you fucking don't? Well, I think I understand fucking well."

"Oh, good then I know you'll do it for me!" Uphir said in delight. He turned me around and shoved me out of the door. "Now, go be my good demon prince servant and go do as told!"

I twirled around, about to protest but then the doors slammed right in my face. "Fuck!" I snarled, stumbling back and rubbed my stinging nose. "That fucking hurt, you bastard!"

Of course, he ignored me completely. I grounded my teeth together before I crumpled the list and put it in my pocket. He did write other things besides what would shamed me and meant for his research or medical needs. But still, damnit! Turning away from the door, I stomped my way to the front of the castle. Then I made myself a new resolve:

I will find another werewolf because there was no fucking way I'm going to do what that insane, creepy bastard's list if I came back empty handed!

                                                      Or else there will be Hell to pay.

________________________

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late chapter! And really sorry if its shorter than normal but I thought it was a good way to end the chapter. Working on Faolan's chapter now :)

So what did everyone think of this chapter? Surprised? Uphir is being weird huh? And does anyone think Verin will find another werewolf?

SmurfyWriter made me that cover off the side there which is her/his (sorry I haven't checked your profile to see your gender) view of Verin. I can't tell if those are brown or blue eyes but I swear Verin has blue eyes and doesn't wear earrings lol But I thank her/him very much for making me this cover!

Don't forget to comment, vote, like, share, add to library and/or fan :D Thank you all so much!

Have a great day & night and an amazing pleasant reading experience!