"Um." Faolan seemed a bit lost. "Sure." He looked back down to the soup. He carefully picked up the wooden spoon we had before he dipped it carefully into the soup. He acted like he was being cautious of soup which was strange but considering the actions lately, I wouldn't blame the wolf. He finally brought the creme colored soup onto the soup and brought it to his lips. He tasted it and pulled back in surprise.

His eyes glittered as if he was very happy about the taste. He obviously enjoyed it. I hid my smile. "So?" I asked him, tapping my fingers against my arms that were now crossed.

"It tastes like honey and vanilla." Faolan admitted. "I can taste the milk and the herbs in there too. But it was meant to be a comforting thing. Like a home." He stirred the soup a little. "She did add some pasta into it but it was so thin and small, I barely noticed it but the texture was there. It was hot but not so hot it would burn your mouth and definitely warmer than room temperature. It's perfect. This might be the oddest soup I ever had but I really like it."

I nodded, relieved. "I'm glad that you like it." I told him. "Quorra would love the idea that you like her soup and eggs. She's a sucker for compliments on her cooking."

"Quorra?" Faolan asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, she is the head cook around here." I grabbed a nearby stool and sat down in front of him. "She was someone I would like my dad to settle down with because she is a darling woman. A lot like mom in some sense but my dad was such a grieving fool, he only used her and toss her away like the rest. I was furious since she was with us through everything and she knew this family before I was even born."

"Excuse me but... What happened to your mother?" Faolan asked. "I figured she was murdered but..."

Suddenly, I felt that burning feeling in my chest. That hurtful feeling to remember. The fear to remember it as clear as day for someone like me. I shoved those emotions away. "I don't want to talk about it." I told him coldly.

Faolan flinched back. "I-I'm sorry." He apologized instantly. "I didn't mean to pry..."

"Don't bring her up again unless it is allowed." Getting back up, I turned away from him. "I'm going to go see Uphir now. Enjoy the rest of the food... Please."

There was a moment of silence. "I will." Faolan said quietly. "I'll be here..."

"You can't move so I expect you to be here. Rest when you can." I told him firmly before I started to head for the door. "I probably will be away for a couple hours, depending on the tasks he'll make me do today." I didn't wait for his response before I left the room and slammed the door behind me out of pure habit.

I didn't bother to check on Faolan to make sure I didn't scare him. He should be used to it by now, considering my attitude. Passing by other doors, I knew it'll take me awhile to reach to Uphir's infirmary-lab but until then, I will let my mind wander.

How am I going to find a werewolf for Uphir? I asked myself. Fuck, that means I have to visit those disgusting trading slave houses again. Gross. Downtown Underworld, here I go! I'll have to do that later or after I ask Uphir to check it out.

Okay, I decided that I'll remind myself why Uphir was here again. Uphir was a creepy, weirdo that my dad used to know growing up. My dad likes to tell me that Uphir wasn't always like that. Yeah, right! So now we got a creepy scientist doctor a live and we had to get use to that fact. I bet he only stayed around because he secretly liked my mother but never confessed. Those were my suspicions honestly. Creepy suspicions but it was what I believe.

But back to this werewolf situation. Okay, plans! Visit downtown and visit every slave house to find a werewolf. There must be many. Secondly, give him up to Uphir for research. Lastly, be done with Uphir but want updates on werewolves since I must take care of one. Simple as that.