Chapter 6~

Was loved forever by Niall Horan because he said he loved me! I love this... I changed the names on a few things so you may want to reread the first 5 chapters... yea sorry!
(Louis' POV)
I wake up and feel a small figure. I wake up in panic and remember last night and how Lizzy slept with me. No! We did not do... it... Yet. I go downstairs and find Niall and Harry already there.
"We thought about breakfast in bed for our lady friends!" Niall says proudly.
"Of course you did Niall." I say rolling my eyes. I remember how much Lizzy like food and tell Harry to make Lizzy some. Lizzy... She is all I can think about. Her brown eyes, black hair, and just everything... I think. I love her, I want to be able to call her mine. I take her breakfast and I guess I close the door to loud because her eyes start to flutter as she wakes up.
"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bacey!" I sing.
"Food? Louis?" she asks. So cute. Her bed hair looks atrocious and yet she still looks beautiful.
"Here you go." I say, handing her the breakfast.
"This is really good! Who made this?" she asks slowly putting in pieces of food, savor ing the flavor.
"Harry." I reply.
"Oh, tell him thanks!" she continues to eat.
(30 minutes later)
"Lizzy? Are you decent?" I ask, having to brush my teeth still.
"Yea, come in if you have to!" she replies.
"Thanks." I say.
"No problem, how do I look?" she asks. I look at her. She is wearing a cupcake shirt and blue jeans with her converse. She puts on her blue hoodie and looks stunning.
"Wonderful. Marvelous. I love yoooooo-it!" I try to cover.
"Nice try, love you too." she says and walks out of the room, leaving me stunned. I hear giggles at the door and figure it must be the rest of the girls. Lizzy is such a tease... Just makes me lover her more...
(Zayn's POV)
Ugh. How are they up already?
"Stupid door. Stupid slamming. Stupid Louis." I mutter. I am not a morning person. I walk downstairs and find three beautiful young girls sitting on our couch.
"Hellooo! How are y'all doing?" I ask.
"Niall!" The brunette one yells standing up and right on cue, little Nialler enters the room.
"What's up Kat?" Kat. Beautiful name.
"Zayn's trying to hit on us." Kat walks over to Niall and starts playing with his hoodie.
"Zayn. Natalie belongs to Haz. Lizzy belongs to Lou."
"Ugh! Which one is which? And how about her?" I ask pointing to Kat.
"Her and I are dating. Back off. Btw, all of them are in the band now. You should've stayed in the group chat!" He says with his smug 'I-told-you-so' look.
"In the band? No fair! They get in the band but they are all dating someone besides myself?"
"Technically, Lizzy and Natalie aren't dating them... I don't think anyways." Niall explains.
"So I have a chance!" I exclaim.
"No, not really. Lizzy really fancies Louis, who fancies her as well. Same with Nat and Harry." Kat interrupts. "Also, Nat is my cousin, and Lizzy is like a sister to me."
"Ugh!" I groan.
"Zayn. You have a girlfriend." Niall reminds me.
"Oh yea. Crap! I'll be right back!" I go to call her and I know she'll want to know about the new members of 1D.
(Niall's POV)
I walk back into the Kitchen making sure the girls stay in the Living Room. (A/N- When I was typing 'living', alibi came up underneath for autocorrect... What are you trying to tell me phone?) Harry and I were making a huge lunch for everybody. Louis knew but he was going to be the distraction. Kat is beautiful. Where did that come from?! Whatever, it's true... But, I wonder how great she is a- NO! I will not think about that! I face palm myself and Harry stares at me.
"You ok there Ni?" Harry asks me.
"Yea, nothing wrong here Haz." I fib a little bit.
"Okaaayyy then... Can you get me the Parmesan?"
"Yea. Hey I'll be right back." I need to go to Kat. Maybe that will help me. I leave the Kitchen and find Kat.
"Hey Niall. What's up? You look confused."
"I am confused, I can't get you off my mind!"
"Same here, but with you."
"It's called love! Get over yourselves!" Lizzy exclaims.
"Shut up, Lizzy!" Whispers Natalie, and pulls her away to another room, where Louis hides and scares them. I hear two screams and Lizzy shouting at him to never do that again. They would make a cute couple.
"They would be cute together." Kat, basically, reads my mind.
"I was thinking the same thing about us."
"I guess it's a good thing we are a couple then." She says getting the hint. I pick her up and carry her up to my room, where Liam stands in my closet, stealing clothes.
"Get out Liam! You can get them later!" I shout, wanting it to be just me and Kat.
"Okay, okay! Don't break each other!"
"We weren't going to do that!" I exclaim, with Kat nodding behind me. Liam leaves and I continue with Kat. I attack her mouth first, then I move onto her neck and arms. I go back up to her mouth.

(A/N) I do not write smut. It is just weird. But, no they did NOT do it.
~Kat Mariee