Chapter 13

Sorry, my boyfriend of 2 years and almost 4 months broke up with me so blaming the late update on his sorry ass.
(Natalie's POV)
I like screaming at Louis. It's like a taste of his own medicine, ya know?
"Oh gawd no." I hear Lizzy say behind me in a Louis voice.
I stop dragging her over to Kat and turn around. "Oh gawd yas." I mimic, then continue the action of dragging.
"Nat, Lizzy! We're going to do Dance 5-9-3-0, got it? Start off with an easy one but impressive and I've already talked to Ellen, and Simon!" Kat rambled.
"We aren't going to do it out here, right? We're doing it inside? Right?" Lizzy starts to panic.
"Yes, of course!" I reassure her.
I start walking over to Harry when he looks all confused.
"Um, quick question... What was that about?" He whispers, wrapping his arm around my waist. I feel a slight blush creep up my neck and to my cheeks. He chuckles at my blushing.

"You'll just have to wait and see." I smirk evilly at him and walk off, not really knowing where to go but hey! It was supposed be a dramatic exit!

( Ellen's POV) (IKR CRAZAY?!)
I want to see these gurlz dance mm hmm... LEMME SEE THAT BOOTY WORK BOOTY WORK BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY WORK
LEFT CHEEK RIGHT CHEEVK LEFT CHEEK RIGHT CHEEK. I done care that I'm like... in my 50's YOLO bishes.

(Lizzy's POV)
I could have sworn I just saw Ellen DeGeneres twerking. Da fuck?!

Aannnyyyywhhoorreee........ Wow, that was disturbing.

"Lizzy? What are you girls planning? Is it something bad? Should I be concerned?" My thoughts got interrupted by Liam bombarding me with questions.

"Calm
The
Duck (I was going to say fvck but auto correct was like, "No, Kat! Use duck instead!" And so I was like, "OK GURLFRIEND")
Down."

"Okay, bye." He strutted off. Bish please, I can do that too! Then I strutted off, not knowing where I was going.