"He's my housewife in the morning sorry you can't have him." Deegan said with his mouthful. "How was your night?" His smug smile, I wanted to push him off the stool he was sitting on. Instead I narrowed my eyes.

"How was yours?" I spat back and shook my head walking over to sit next to him. Dane came to my other side kissing the side of my head before placing a plate in front of me with eggs, bacon, pancakes and some fruit on it. I couldn't help but smile and we all ate basically silent besides Deegan's random yum noises.

He was obviously the first to clear his plate rinsing it off and putting in the bottom of the sink. "So, I hate to pull him away from you and all, but we got somewhere to be and have to leave at eight."

"What time is it?" I looked next to me at Dane, who had his last mouthful of food.

"Its seven forty-five." Deegan answered

"What day?"

"Tuesday." Dane answered and I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"We leave so early tomorrow fuck!" Deegan yelled I kept my eyes focused on Dane trying not to let the tears fall. Why am I like this, why is he affecting me so much?

"We have to bring her back on our way out." Dane stated and Deegan nodded. His eyes still not leaving mine.

"I can walk it's not that far."

"Hell no, you know all these crazy people out there on the streets you ain't doing no walk of shame." Deegan said deadpan.

"It isn't a walk of shame." I started laughing as I got up followed by Dane to put the dishes in the sink which I washed quickly as the guys drank their coffee. Dane walked behind me kissing my neck lightly before putting his cup in the sink.

"You don't have to wash those. I'll get them later." I just smiled at him finishing what was left in the sink before heading to the room to get my stuff together.

Dane was already in there by the time I walked in and he had on his jeans and socks, I was watching him put his gun in the front of his waist band just staring, memorizing every bit of him that I possibly could. Shirtless Dane was a sight that I could never forget. He stopped moving which made me break my gaze and meet his eyes. He threw his head back laughing my favorite laugh, as I turned bright red. "Caught you."

"Well if you weren't so.... ugh." I motioned to him before throwing my hands in the air. He stalked over to me putting his arms around my waist.

"You can look all you want, I'm yours Austyn, all yours." I bit my lip and smiled before kissing him. He went back over to continue putting clothes on then his shoes all the while I just enjoyed the view.

"Can I make you dinner tonight?" I asked as we walked back out to Deegan.

"Sure, you can handle all his dietary needs?" Deegan laughed opening the door.

"I don't have..." he looked over at me "he's just not even worth it. I would love to come over for dinner."

"Good cause it's our last night together."

"Only for a little bit. I plan on making this night last as long as possible and will be back home with you before you know it." He winked and my insides tightened.

"When will you be back?" I asked the question that had been on my mind all night. My heart was already hurting.

"I'm not sure, but the second they give us a day off I'll be home."

"How long is it usually? This is your home now?"

"Two weeks at most before a weekend off...at most, and yes. You're here and that's where home is." He pulled me into hug him, I needed this hug more than he could possibly understand. We both let go and walked out to Deegan's truck.