Ain't May ~ Day 28 & Con Dump

I wish for things to go well

I wish for things to go well. I wish to see friends again.

Noooowww, for a Comic Con dump!

It wasn't nearly as big as the other cons I've been to, but it was a good one to go to by myself!

I hung out with about eight other cosplayers just about the whole time. There was a Captain America, a Dragon Ball Z girl, a My Hero Academia girl (genderbent cosplay of the fire and ice guy), a blue ninja with an axe, Snow White, Spider-Noir, and Spider-Man. They were all pretty cool.

Turns out, three of them were the judges of the cosplay contest, which I entered and got 3rd place in! I won a loot bag full of goodies and a family pass (two adult tickets and four kids' tickets) to the bigger comic con that's closer to my town. All competitors who weren't in the placing got a ticket, too.

Also, this random guy came up to me at the stage area where we were having the photo-op. He asked me how long we were going to be there. I answered him with, "A while," because I had no idea what was going on 90% of the time so I didn't know specifics.

Later, he came up before the artist's panel to ask another question. I don't remember what he asked, but after he walked off, two of the cosplayers were just like, "Dude, that's the Animaniac's animator!!"
So I guess I met that guy? 😂