Christians and Non-Christians

When Jesus was on Earth, he hung out with and loved people that society had deemed sinful, defiled, and impure. He even loved the very people who whipped his back and nailed him to the Cross.

I bet he's still hanging out with the very people many "Christians" had ostracized and mistreated.

Jesus never wanted us to hate others or yell ugly things at them or reject them just because they're different from the rest of us.

Sure, Jesus called people out, even his own friends, but He didn't turn them away or tell them they weren't welcome.

People have been giving Lauren Daigle a lot of crap for performing on "The Ellen Show." But her response to the haters was amazing.

Jesus called us to be kind and loving to everyone, whether we agree with them or like them or not

While it's okay to disagree with the actions or desires of others or anything else about them, but is NEVER okay to treat them terribly and yell obscenities at them or anything.
They're all still people, and they were all created by God and created in His image.
People need to get off their high horses because they're not better than anyone because of anything they did. Jesus is the only one who cleanses people of their sins. It is not your job to belittle others.

Behavior and attitudes like this reflect poorly on the Church, and it makes the very people who need to be ministered to and shown the love of Christ turn away before they can be turned away by the Church's members.