~Prologue~

NITARA'S POV

Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser.

Yes, I have become wiser. Wiser enough to not trap myself into somebody's fake love trap. Few months ago, I used to think that love is the most beautiful thing in the world, I was obsessed  with  Karan Johar's movies but now I feel that love is the most shittiest thing in the world. Never cross your boundaries while loving someone because they will hurt you and when they do that, it will pain a lot. I loved him with all my heart, I even went against my parents for him but what did he do? He broke all his promises and warmed the bed with some other girl.....

At first, I thought that maybe I had something less in me, I was the one who was at fault but one day I realised that I had loved a scumbag who knew nothing but to get hot girls to warm the bed with him. That day, I threw all the Karan Johar CD'S  into the dustbin and decided never to love anyone else again until my parents fixed my marriage with the son of their business partner.

I could not live happily with the man about whom I knew everything,  with whom I decided to live forever and now they expect me to live my whole life with a completely unknown man....This is unexpectable....

Now there's only one solution, running away!