"Slow down buddy." I patted his back. "You don't wanna get too drunk and go home to Tonya like that."

"Fuck it, I'm smashing." He said tryna get up from his seat. I held my hand out and stopped him.

"Don't ruin it bro, think of the consequences." I said making him nod his head.

"You right." He said before looking past my shoulder. "Damn, baby got cake."

I looked next to me to see a thick ass melanin. I ain't gon lie, she was making a nigga stiff as hell.

Rashad nudged me, "Say some."

I looked at ole girl and she gave me a look. I licked over my lips and found the courage to speak to her.

"Aye mama, what's ya name?" I asked.

"Melanie." She smirked raising her eyebrow.

"So, you wanna chill—"

"Bitch where the fuck my drink at?!"

Hell no.

I looked up to see Kiana and another girl coming out way. I looked at Rashad and he just started laughing. Once Kiana got towards us she stopped dead in her tracks.

"Hell no." She shook her head.

I kissed my teeth, "Fuck you saying that shit for?"

"Because I can, the fuck?" She rolled her eyes.

"Ain't you too young to be in here anyways?" I asked making her walk in front of me.

"Funny, ain't you a little too old to be here? Don't you have a kid? You should be home playing house." She said making her so call friends snicker.

I shrugged, "My daughter good for your information. Hey Kiana, where your kid at?"

She went quiet and Rashad nudged me. I honestly didn't care, don't dish it out if you can't take it. It was a little low but there's no rules in arguing right?

"In heaven bitch." She got in my face. "Go the fuck home you trash ass nigga!"

"This a public place! You don't own shit you dried out ass hoe!" I yelled back getting out of my chair.

"Dried out?! Nigga you ain't have a problem with my dried out ass four years ago!"

I pushed her face making her slap the shit out of me. I swear I almost punched that bitch. She better move before I be in cuffs.

"Y'all stop." Rashad said pulling us away from each other. Kiana grabbed her drink from the bar and I kissed my teeth.

"Bitches turn twenty one and act like they in love with alcohol." I dissed.

"Niggas get they heart broken and now they salty as fuck." She mocked making me look at her.

"Got my heart broken? By who? I wanna know who broke my damn heart? Cause last time I checked my shit still beating perfectly fine."

"Boy shut up." She waved me, "I don't even know you, irrelevant ass nigga."

"Look at you bitch. You still wearing tacky ass clothes and your hair never done. Bitch my daughter got more style than you."

She shrugged, "I don't give a fuck dude. You can stay mad at me all you damn want. I fucked him and I'll do it again you bitch."

That shit pissed me the fuck off I swear. I felt my anger heating up the more she stood here. If she do one more thing I'm dogging this bitch.

"Aight bruh, gon back over there to yo lil section. Broke hoe." I chuckled.

"Broke? Dra'Quan? Whatever let's go y'all." She laughed loudly and clapped her hands.