seven

With all the banter in the hallway between Chris and I, it earned me an explanation to my Art teacher on why I was twenty minutes late to her class seeing as 1. I was already late before I spoke to Chris ,2. I stopped and spoke to Chris and 3. The art classes were on the opposite side of the school, thus there was no excuse I could make up to justify my late comings.

" Detention after school Ms. Renn. " she sighed as I took my seat next to window.

"Great" Exactly what I needed.
Shit did I just say that out load. All I could do was pray that she didn't hear me.

"That makes it tomorrow afternoon as well. Want another or will that be sufficient enough? "Mrs Lanslorde said in the exact same somnambulantcy that she always did.
Never differing in tone.

I decided to refrain from informing the girls of mine and Christoffers flirtatious yet awkward encounter in the hallway today. And I decided that it was best to tell them tomorrow about our next invite to the party seeing as it was only Monday and I needed a break from party talk. My body needed that break. If I even let the thought of alcohol into my mind my livers wanted to murder me so I thought fit to disregard the topic for one afternoon.

I had somehow expected to have today's detection to go as slowly as the rest of the school days but It wasn't all that bad. It was actually quite nice. Peaceful if you will.

The minute I got home I did the couple questions of homework I had been given and started to pack up my rooms contents leaving only about a days worth of finalising to do. All my books, paints and appliances were neatly wrapped up and secured in brown cardboard boxes.

Tuesday

The girls were pleasantly surprised at my new involvement with the penetrators and honestly so was I. It felt nice to be given some male attention.

Not that I was getting much more than usual because the only other time I had seen Chris this week was during today's detention.
And even then not much was said besides a couple words to one another.

I sat down in the back row of the classroom as I met Chris's gaze. He only smiled at me. No seductive smirk or cocky head tilt. Just a simple, innocent smile. Nothing even worth reading into.

He took a seat a couple desks away in front of me.

The teacher had momentarily dissappeared out of class which enabled him to have a few second window to turn around in his chair.

"What you in for?" He asked genuinely curious.
"Didn't peg you as the detention type" he smirked bringing back the normal penetrator Chris.

I guess this was actually a good thing but something about his assumption made me a little annoyed.

"Maybe that's a lesson then." I continued looking down at my papers so that I could avoid his all consuming eyes but I failed and eventually looked up to see him furrowing his eyebrows. He only laughed a little when our eyes met which put a slight,barely noticeable smile on my lips.

"No ,seriously what did you do?" He pushed but without too serious intention.

I didn't feel comfortable letting him know that he was the reason I had gotten this detention. Well technically yesterday was his fault. Today was purely me. So instead I went with that.

" Oh you know. The usual." I looked up to him again twirling a pen in my hand.
" I couldn't keep my mouth shut." I finished.

"Ah. I see" he smiled.

"and what's your crime Schistad ?" I played off cool which actually my response wasn't even forced it flowed pretty naturally, just my composure was a little more difficult to keep.

" PDA. Becca Haandson."

"Second year?"

"Thats the one."he sighed

"What do you think this is? No talking Schistad." The teacher on duty scolded Chris for his rebel against detention regulations.

Chris was known for being the guy who constantly fucks with girls and their feelings so I don't know why his reasoning came as a shock to me. I did however wonder if he was in A relationship or having a thing with Becca.
Whatever it was it shouldn't have bothered me and for that fact it didn't. I did find his punishment for PDA a little unfair because I have seen couples like Eva and Jonas practically fornicating on the stairs countless time and they have never received any disiplinary action what so ever.

Our parting was the same as our greeting. Nothing more than a friendly head tilt. Nothing to read into. Maybe Chris and I would be friends. It's not such and impossible possiblity to believe. Him noticing me in the first place was unimaginable so becoming simple friends seemed minor in comparison.