Pranks? count me in!

yawning quietly, Ink would be drawing in the Doodle Sphere. He sighed as he paused, not really sure what else to put for the piece he was working on... at least, until a device buzzed behind him.
"Hm? what was that?" He questioned before looking at the source. Curiosity lighting up in his face as he picked up the device.
"Weird, i don't remember making thi- eh?" Pausing, Ink would look at a message that popped up on the screen, "a dare? what's this all abo- Oh yeah! i remember now!~" He said happily before opening the message.
" Nicolette32626 Prank Error cause why not "

Laughing, Ink put down the device, " Pranking Error? well, that'll be rather fun! sure, i'll go find him now!~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anddd done!" Ink said as he stepped back, looking at the work he's done, "Error's totally gonna loose it when he sees what's happened to the anti-void~" Ink spoke with a snicker. 
"Welp, time to find him- Glitchyyy?? where are youuu?!~" he shouted as he ran around.

"The Hell d-do you wa-want Ink?! i'm trying to sleep!"  Error hissed out grumpily.
"Aw, c'mon Error~ there's something i wanna show you- follow me!~" Ink responded cheerfully as he tugged Error, much to his dismay, up from his comfy spot and to where he had planted the prank.
"Th-this better not be a waste of my time Ink, or i swear you'll-...." Error had fallen quiet as he spotted what had happened to the anti-void; Ink holding back his laughter during this
"i never knew you had an artistic side Error-"
"Like h-hell i d-do! what'd you d-do Ink?!" he growled out
"what do you mean Error- Error? hey uh, you okay- oh shi--"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that, let's just say Error had Ink clean up everything he did to the anti-void.
well, i hope you all enjoy! feel free to leave more questions or dares in the comments below~
See ya guys!

- Sheikah