" mommy " 1

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙:SweetCupcake_4LifeXx
𝙩𝙤𝙥:female
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:taehyung

You rolled your eyes seeing the same annoying dude flirting with a girl. Now that you don't give two fucks about, but when he's doing it on your locker, fuck yeah you care. You walked up towards your locker and cleared your throat. "You dipshit, can you not fucking flirt on my locker, I need my stuff" You said not wanting to go the nice way. Taehyung looked at you shocked for a quick second until he covered it with his 'bad boy vibe' putting in that shit eating smirk you wish you could slap off his face.

"Oh, well if it isn't Y/n" Taehyung chimed, the girl he was flirting with had quickly left once seeing you. In this school, you were known to not giving a fuck, and can really hurt people feelings. "That's my name, don't wear it out" You said opening your locker grabbing tye books you need and shoving them in your backpack, harshly but neat.

You closed your locker and began walking away from your locker and taehyung. "Bye bye Y/n" Taehyung said making you roll your eyes. You never really knew why taehyung was always nice to you, it was kinda annoying to you but you somehow figured out a way to tune him out.

;;

You entered your class and sat at your desk, already regretting it once realizing you were sitting by taehyung. You were going to get up and move to another seat but taehyung caught you and grabbed your wrist. "No~dont leave, I don't want these girls by me" He whined making you scoff. "So I'm not a girl?" You questioned as you swear you saw him blushed but just thought your eyes we're tripping since you didn't get to have none of your morning tea.

"Yeah you're a girl, but like different though" He responded. Before you could respond back the class had already began as you yanked your wrist out of taehyungs. During class you all were assigned partners. "Y/n and.. Taehyung" You groaned softly, looking at taehyung he looked unfazed by the situation but on the inside he was freaking out like a fangirl.

;;

"Meet me afterschool"

That's what you told him after class was over, and here he is waiting for you. Once he heard footsteps he looked away from the sky and saw you making your way towards him making his heartbeat pick up a little. "Come on" You said signalling him as you began walking away. Knocking him out of his thoughts as he quickly catched up to you.

While walking he kept staring at you while you walked in front of him. When you suddenly stop, he almost bumped into you as you turned around. "Okay? What's your problem? The fuck you keep staring at me for?" You snarled at him, you being the same height as him, looked at him straight in the eye. "I-i," He cleared his throat holding a blush. "I wasn't staring, and if I was, I would be trying to see how ugly you are" Taehyung fired back making you roll your eyes. "Whatever" You continued walking, letting taehyung let out a breath. 'Shit she looked so hot up close' Taehyung thought to himself.

;;

"Welcome to my sweet home" You said entering your apartment kicking your shoes off and into some slides. "Here" You handed him some house slippers and walked ahead, not waiting for him. You entered your room, plopping on your bed letting out a satisfied sigh. "Come in loser, I wanna get this project done" You said getting off the bed going to your study desk and sitting down as you pulled up a chair for taehyung.

You sat down as taehyung sat beside you, you were fine with your knees touching his, but taehyung was already going crazy already knowing he and you was alone. You both began to work out on the problem for the project.

;;

It was close to 6 pm and you both were almost done, right now you both were taking a break. Taehyung was on his phone scrolling through Instagram looking at lingerie for males. You placed your phone down looking at taehyung. "What's gotten you so interested in your phone you don't here me calling you?" You said trying to look at his phone but he quickly covered his phone.

"Nothing" He quickly said making you look at him suspiciously but shrugged your shoulders standing up. "I'm gonna get some water" You said as you were about to walk off and quickly grabbed taehyungs phone shocking him. You chuckled as you looked at his screen for a quick second before you started running around your room as taehyung chased you around it.