" anniversary " 1

𝙩𝙤𝙥:taehyung, male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:hoseok

Hoseoks heartbeat was beating fast, he almost thought it would burst. Taehyung and [name], husbands for 5 years decided to do something special for this year's anniversary.

Coming home from a lovely private dinner at a restaurant, getting to see the starry night sky while eating with his loved ones, only to be slammed on the front door by both you and taehyung.

"Hey-" Hoseok tried to speak but instantly was stopped by taehyung slamming his lips on his, your lips onto his neck sprinkling little kisses on his neck. A muffled moan came from hoseok as yours and taehyungs hands traveled under his shirt. "I can't wait to give you our special gift~" You purred in hoseoks ear.

Taehyung broke the kiss, you both let him go watching him slide down on the door panting, blushing. "Why wait when we can give it to him now?" Taehyung said wrapping an arm around your neck bringing you down for a kiss, quickly turning into a heated make out, and hoseok had gotten a hard on just by watching you and taehyung have an intense make out.

A small whine flew past hoseok lips made you break the kiss, you both looked at hoseok smirking. "Do you want to join in, puppy?" You said using his pet name seeing him shyly nod his head as he slowly stood up. "I-I wanna join" Hoseok confessed softly.

You both walked up to him grinning. "Then go to the bedroom, and we hope you won't have anything on you when we get there princess" Taehyung said, you both gave Hoseok a tap on his ass cheek letting him walk towards your shared bedroom. After a few minutes you and taehyung made your way towards the room, to find that hoseok had obeyed the rules.

"Ah~ I never get tired of seeing your body" You said walking up to hoseok, caressing his cheek before giving him a small kiss. "Hm~ I bet he will look good with our marks on him won't he M/n?" Taehyung asked standing next to you. "Indeed he will taehyung" You said, a grin was shown on both yours and taehyungs face.