bonus episode

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙:HadiTheCreep
𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩(𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚)

𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆𝙅𝙄𝙉
Once Seokjin went into heat he would be more clingy towards you and when you wanted to give him his suppressants, he grabbed them flushing them down the toilet while giving you a innocent smile.

"I would actually like it if you helped me, I'm too handsome to be eating those disgusting things"

𝙔𝙊𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙄
Once Yoongi had went into heat, he was always complimenting you and you just tried to ignore it but coming from yoongi, no way jose as he hid the suppressants in his stuff toy where you wont find it.

"I hid them in a place where you cant find them, so that leaves you no choice but to help me"

𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆
Once Hoseok started his heat, he was really flirty for example when you had to watch hoseok dance while sitting down holding his suppressants pill in your hand for almost an hour until hoseok gave you a lap dance which ended up you helping him with his heat.

"Come on~let me give you a lap dance then ill take my pill!"

𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙅𝙊𝙊𝙉
When Namjoon went through his heat, it was quite funny as he begged for more kisses and once you found out he was in heat and looked for his pills you found then smashed up in the trash as namjoon nervously giggled.

"I may or may not have accidentally smashed them on purpose..oopsies?"

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉
When jimin was he heat, he was just like Seokjin, more clingy towards you as he slowly kept grinding on you in public and once you both got home, you went to go get some water for him but jimin had other things in mind.

"Oppa please~it really hurts so so bad!"

𝙏𝘼𝙀𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙂
Once Taehyung went through his heat, he was kinda bratty but not too much as you helped him with his last heat and he was supposed to take his suppressant this time but those cute eyes he used on you making you give up.

"Now I really promise to take the suppressants next time..or never..oh well!"

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆
When Jungkook went through his heat, he was a total brat and you literally wanted to die but kept your posture and kept telling him no as you waited for the suppressants pills package to come in while trying to ignore jungkook whines, while waiting you teased him just a bit.

"Master~ I don't want those nasty yucky pills!they don't taste like your milk!"