Zane:"Are you kidding me!! she was on America's got talent"

Nothing.

Zane:"one of you pull out your phones and search her name up, you guys are hurting my feelings and my brain"

Emma:"wow how do you know so much about my family"

Zane:"i have my ways"

All of us pulled out our phones to quickly search to prevent the teacher form taking our phones.

I was the first one to search her up and i think i froze in place or got a sudden stroke.

David:"Emma! you're famous!!" he said in a low tone

Emma:"wow took you long enough"

Zane:"wait have they didn't know the whole time?!?!"

Emma:"nope i'm surprised too"

Natalie:"omg omg omg"

Emma's pov

I didn't even notice that we were talking for that long but the twins remained quite the whole time. The bell finally rang and it was time to get out of thi class.

-

I was walking to cheer practice until i got a notification saying that i got 13 million dollar venmoed to me. Even though I get thousands and thousand of notifications every hour, this one for some reason stood out to me.

I was walking then I suddenly felt some put their hand around my shoulder.

I turned around to see Natalie with a beaming smile across her cheeks. We still had a while till practice started so we decided to talk while walking.

Emma:"ugh how are you so naturally pretty!?"

Natalie:"me!? look at you!!"

Emma:"come on, you barely even wear make up"

Natalie:"just not my thing but i do like it"

Emma:"i get it"

Natalie:"anyway, sorry about Olivia she's been acting bitchier than usual, like she said my favourite shirt made me look fat and that I don't have the body to wear a tight dress"

I gasped, wtf. It's 2019, people should know that body shaming isn't cool. It never was.

Emma:"what the fuck! she's fucking body shaming you?!"

Natalie:"yeah I guess..." she sighed sadly

Emma:"i thought you two were best friends"

Natalie:"i did too"

Emma:"wait...does david know"

Natalie:"no, i don't want him to make a big deal out of it"

Emma:"natalie, of course it's a big deal, body shaming could lead to suicidal thought, eating disorders, or even depression. You need to learn how to defend your self"

Natalie:"but where"

Emma:"i have the perfect idea. Follow me after practice"

We walked into the girl's locker room and changed into our cheer practice outfits. I wore a coral lulu lemon sports bra and black spandex. Natalie wore the same thing but with a baby blue sports bra.

Once again we were sharing the field with the football team. great.

we were in the middle of practice until i heard my name being called again by the coach.

Emma:"yes coach"

Coach:"can you sub for me again while i i run out"

Emma:"why"

Coach:"family emergency"

Emma:"umm i guess. Nat sub for me"

Nat nodded while i jogged uber to the team.

Once i arrived the guys in the team whistled and winked at me. Literally almost everyone did that except the twins and their group. Grayson and Ethan clenched their jaws once they saw everyone staring at me.

Alex:"hey babygirl"

Emma:"alex" I said acknowledging him

Alex:"yeah babygirl"

Emma:"shut up"

everyone oohed until i blew my whistle that silenced the crowd.

Ethan's pov

Seeing that Emma was in a pissy mood today, i mean i don't blame her but i glance over to Grayson and see him smirking while being deep in thought.

I walked over to him, nudging him on the ribcage which seemed to snap him out of his thoughts.

Ethan:"Gray"

Grayson:"what"

Ethan:"i know you might dislike this idea but Emma seems to be in a pissy mood, you thinking what i'm thinking" I said while smirking

Grayson:"sure, though I feel like we're making a big mistake but we use to rule this school before Emma came" he smirked back  (eww i'm cringing sooo much)

Gray and I weren't much of a bully but whenever we saw a person thats annoyed or pissed, we would go out of our way to piss them off even more. Even though that was a douchy move, everyone still worshipped but not as much since Emma came. Jeff, David, and Toddy never participated since they were too nice. Yes Jeff and Todd were fuckboys but they never intentionally tried to hurt peoples feelings. Now David was just a nice boy that anyone would be lucky to have him.

Emma:"everyone, in pair or two!" she yelled but with a raspy voice which made it sound a thousand times hotter

Grayson and I paired up while everyone was still looking for a partner.

Emma:"ok now run 3 laps in 10 minutes, 50 yards"

Ethan:"really thats it?!" I said in a taunting voice that I knew would piss her off even more causing her to snap her head towards me

Emma:"that's what it said for warm up on the sub sheet" she gritted her teeth clearly annoyed

Ethan:"so?"

Emma:"just cut the crap do it" she said annoyed

i purposely ignored her and talked to Gray who was doing the same thing.

Emma:"Ethan, Grayson, do the warm up" she said raising her voice a bit

We ignored her again which made her snap.

Emma:"YOU KNOW WHAT, ETHAN AND GRAYSON, RUN 6 LAPS AROUND THE FIELD NO BREAKS. EVERYONE ELSE CAN RELAX!"

Both of us instantly snapped our heads up with wide eyes.

Ethan:"n-no i di-didn't mean it like that"

Emma:"NOW!"

Grayson and I started running our laps while everyone sat on the ground with a water bottle in their hands.

Grayson:"damn, she could be scary sometimes"

Ethan:"i know"

After 40 minutes of running non stop we finally finished. Both of us were out of breath even thought Gray and I are really in shape.

We walked back to Emma who was telling the guys to throw spirals at each other.

Emma:"you going to listen to me know?" she said annoyed

Gray and I looked at each other and smirked.

Grayson:"nah not feeling it"

Ethan:"but i have an idea what emma could feel later" i smirked

hi everyone! i hope you enjoyed this chapter and i hope everyone stays safe and wash your hands. use hand sanitizer before touching your face! even though i don't know every one of you doesn't mean i don't care about you! STAY SAFE!!!