Chapter 16: Wicked Wiggins

----------WOOT WOOT, this book has a pretty good turn out so far. Keep it up readers! Thanks to everyone who has commented, fanned, and voted. I really appreciate and love you :DD----------

"I'M BACK!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as we entered school on Monday. Gage rolled his eyes at my theatrics, but I just grinned at everyone. It felt good to not be such a Debbie Downer anymore. Sure, i'm not completely the same inside, but my personality is still the same! HUZZAH!

I slapped high fives with a few people on the way to my locker, my other hand locked firmly in Gage's. This cause some people to actually start clapping, and also we got a few wolf whistles, which made me practically explode and Gage blush. All the girls were giggling about it, and the guys were saying 'finally' to each other. It's wonderful to have such a supportive school. 

After retrieving our books, we meet up with the usual group before class starts, all of their jaws dropping when they see our hands. I nod triumphantly, making the girls squeal and the guys smack Gage on the back, including Emmet, who is also holding hands with our friend Carlita. Are they dating?

"Are you guys dating too?!" I ask, and they both nod happily. I grab both of them into a hug, and they laugh, hugging me back.

Suddenly, a sharp pain shoots through my side, and I pull away with a grimace. They look at me in confusion, but I just shake my head with a smile and Gage sighs.

"I'm going to tell them, Levi." 

 I grit my teeth, my ribs really hurting. He looks at me with worry, and let out a breath before giving him a reassuring smile. It's going away now, whew. Gage explains what happened and my condition, and they all give me sympathetic looks, but the bell luckily rings before they can drill me on how i'm doing and whatnot. 

We enter class, and Gage goes to sit beside me but I block it. He raises an eyebrow, and I gesture to the seat in front of me with a sly grin. He moves to the seat, flicking my forhead before sitting down.

"Hey! I have a concussion you know!" I say, rubbing my forehead and practically feeling him smirking.

"Had." He whispers over his shoulder, and I lean back in my seat with a pout. Still. I'm fragile, geez.

Throughout class I play with Gage's hair, tickle the back of his neck which happens to be his most sensitive spot, and then I get a sudden whiff, and his heavenly scent lures me forward to where I am sniffing his head.

"Mmmm." I moan, and hear giggles all around me, including from Gage.

"What?! He smells really good!" They full out laugh now, and the teacher is struggling not to. Idiots! It's normal to smell something that smells good isn't it?! Finally I get a break when the crackle of the intercom sounds out, and the class goes quiet.

"Levi Jackson to the Principle's office." The bored secretary's voice says in monotone. Wow. That was unexpected.

The class "Oooooooh's" and I give them all scowls. Morons. Gage looks at me worriedly as I leave, but  I smile and continue on my way out and down the hall. As soon as I am out my hands tremble a little bit. Oh crappity crap crap that is not good. I must be more afraid than I thought, for my hands to be trembling.

Principal Wiggins does have a grudge, but why is he taking it out on me only? This visit to his office has to be about that. I know that sounds bad, but it was Gage's dad who threatened him. Why go after just me? I know how intimidating he was when Gage and I were in trouble, but to call me, alone to his office?

Murder, I tell you. He is going to murder me, when I just got off the brink of death.

Ugh, I have to calm down! I will literally give myself a seizure. Chill, Levi. Think food! Yeah, I love food more than life! Food, food, food, food, food, foo-BAM!