♡ 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 ♡

It was 11pm at night and Seulgi was cuddled on top of Irene in the dorm

It was 11pm at night and Seulgi was cuddled on top of Irene in the dorm. Seulgi glanced at Irene, a shade of light pink forming on her cheeks. She tickled Irenes neck. "Hey cutie stop it!" Irene was giggling because she's so ticklish. Hey let's head to bed, I'm getting a little tired baby, aren't you? Irene looked at her adorable Seulgi on top. "Yes baby, lets go to my room this time" she smiled. "Here lemme pick you up Unnie" Seulgi said as she got up and cradled her delicate bunny.

"Oh my strong bear" Irene said with a smol smile, Irene feeling Seulgis smol hands caressing her abs. Seulgi then placed her bunny on the bed. The two absolutely loved sleeping together. Prior to before, since they both were washed up and changed into their comfy kako friends pjs, they were off to sleep. "I'm going to turn the night light on tonight baby" Irene said as she flicked the on switch on her pink salt lamp besides the bed. Seulgi climbed in bed, while patting a spot right next to her "unnie is waiting for youuuu" Seulgi softy laughed.

Irene crawled on the bed and nestled beside her baby bear. Seulgi threw the blankets over the two and snugged her arms around Irene, both of them in the most comfortable position, under the warm blankets with comfy pajamas and no underwear or bra. The cold winter stayed husk outside, but inside was warm and toasty. Seulgi warmly spooned Irene as Irene's body perfectly nestled between Seulgi and the blanket.

Irene turned around slightly to kiss Seulgi's nose, then cheeks, then her soft lips. "Saranghae Seulgi" Irene whispered into her ear and she kissed her neck.

"Saranghae Irene" as Seulgi smiled into another kiss. She then kissed the top of Irene head. "Jaljayo" Seulgi smiled softly as the two drifted to sleep in the quiet room filled with love.

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀs Aɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ:
Hope you guys enjoyed my first short story of Seulrene. I will be busy in the next few days but I will try to keep you guys updated! Have a great day or night luvies 💘💘💘💘💘💘

~𝓮