o n e

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

c h a p t e r

o n e

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

"Stop it."

You hiss, Squirming on your bed bringing along your fluffy comforter.

"Park Y/N I swear," Barks your brother, Park Freaking Jimin.

You swear to yourself, Everything he does is to bother you whenever he has nothing else to do.

But the brunette doesnt stop. He continues to poke your cheek With your remote.

"Its The first day of school.." He sighs. "I need to be early, Y/N!"

Rolling your eyes, You let out a loud groan before forcing your half-awake body to sit up.

"Im up, Jimin."

Says your husky morning voice. You ooen your eyes and Face him.

He stands there, Looking at you with a smirk on his lips. He was also wearing hid uniform, His Hair brushed back neatly.

Yawning, You ask. "What time is it?"

He scoffs, "Its 7:49 AM."

Shit.

-

"Um, Hi Y/N."

You look over to your side, Seeing your bestfriend Haneul. She grins widely.

"I missed You!" She squeals and pulled you into a very very tight hug.

"H-Haneul.." You tap her shoulders, Indicating that you were suffering.

She shyly giggles. "How was your vacation? Mine was fabtastic! We went shopping in Hawaii! Let me tell you, Their--"

"Isnt our skirts too short?" you cut her in the middle of talking. Haneul, she can be a really annoying Talker sometimes, But she always have that one side where she can be very serious. She even knows how to self defense, And stuff.

She slowly nods, "Yeah.It is." she then looks up at you with excitement filled in her eyes.

"But! Did you hear the news?"

Your eyebrows knit together. "What news?"

She squealed and bit her lip.

"The most famous students in Seoul High is transferring here for the sportsfest. Which means they are staying here for the rest of the schoolyear!"

You pout, "And that means We have to live under strict pollicies again."

She nudges you on your side, Causing you to wince slightly.

"Y/N! Wake up! They are like, The most good looking faces here on earth!"

You sigh, "Cant they just wait until the sportsfest comes?"

She shrugs, "Well, they have allot of things to practice. They will be representing our school for the basketball game, and they will also have to perform their own song  in stage."

You nod, Understanding her. "Alright. Talk to you later."

She stands and waves you goodbye.