Pre-Intro

*Saw and Bell are seen chatting on Earth before the scene cuts to Four's mindscape.  Four has all of the {{{challenge objectives}}} collected last episode, which are actually various letters*

Four disables his mindscape, leaving all of its previous inhabitants in space.

Four: "It's time for the reveal of the only thing that can stop BFB's from being canceled!"

Pin: "Okay, but will it make Earth habitable again?"

Four: "That's not my concern."

Four places each letter next to each other.

Four: "Hmm... This spells out" GARLEEN," and that word is meaningless!  I guess I made you all venture through the depths of my mind for no reason.  Oh well, time to cancel BFB.  It's been fun, mostly for me.  I'll miss some of you!  Goodby-"

Basketball: "Wait, Four!   That word is an anagram for something that DOES have meaning!"

Basketball rearranges the letters into the word "ENLARGE"

Four: "Hmmm... That word reminds me of that idea I lost!  That's the one!  Woody, do you still have your Earth?"

Woody: "Ehh... Wehh?"

Four sticks his hand inside his mouth and inside his eyeball, then snatches the Earth from Woody.  Four enlarges the Earth to an accurate size.  The conflicting gravity of the two Earths causes all contestants to be caught in between them in space, while the classic BFDI scream plays.  The gravit scoops Bell by the string, but not Saw.

Saw (Frantically, to Bell): "Wuh?  Oh, wherever you're going, Bell, remember to RejuvenEIGHT my team!  I'd do the same for Free Food!  My team's FEIGHT depends on it!"

Four: "I'll be right back."

Four zooms to Woody's Earth.  Some distant  screaming, screeches, zapping, and dismantling are heard.

Bell: "Oh... I'm... Uh... Not to bother anyone, but what the clapper has happened while I was gone?"

Foldy (Mockingly): "Oh, nothing Eraser wouldn't mind telling you, right Eraser?"

Eraser: "I... Uh...Well,-"

Four returns.

Four: "I'm back!"

Four snaps his fingers, disabling the old Earth's gravity.  During this, he makes the intro pose.