4

~YURI'S POV~
Today was another date with xiumin! I dressed up and went to the park. "Hey Yuri!" I turned around and saw xiumin...with another girl? She must be his sister. He said he wanted to introduce his sister to me. I walked forward towards him. "You must me xiumin's sister." I said to the girl. "Uhh Yuri,she's not my sister...she's my girlfriend." Xiumin said. "What?!?" I shouted. I didn't mean to shout. "I don't love you Yuri,I love her." He said pointing to the girl. "How can you just...you just...you just played with my heart! You comforted me when Chanyeol left! You kissed me and said you loved me! So that was all a lie?!?" I yelled and ran back home crying. The dorm was like a million miles away. But I reached. I opened up the door and everybody stared at me. I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut in anger and sadness. I fell on my bed. But the guys were banging on the door. "I need one person." I stood up and said. "WHO?!?" They asked worriedly. "Chanyeol." I replied. I opened the door and Chanyeol came in. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Xiumin...is a playboy?" I asked. "I'm sorry." He said and hugged me. But something happened. The door swung open...and there stood...Xiumin. "GO AWAY XIUMIN!" I yelled. Making everyone jump. "I'm sorry Yuri can you forgive me?" He asked. "She dumped you didn't she? HAHA." I said. "I love you." He said. "Wait,so you're basically asking me to forget what you said earlier?" I asked. "Yeah..." He replied. "HOW ABOUT NO AND GET OUT!!!" I yelled and pushed him out. "I had thought he was the sweetest guy on earth." I said to Chanyeol. "Um...Yuri...I think he really meant it." Chanyeol said."How do you know?" I asked. "Xiumin...never apologizes that sincerely." He replied. "Oh no..." I muttered.