Chapter 32

Y/N's P.O.V

Everything went black, a sharp feeling blew right threw my stomach. All i saw was Connor tied to a chair a worried concerned expression on his face then darkness. Where was I? What happened to me? Why was Connor tied to that chair? Why did Hank take us? So many questions that were just waiting to be answered but were not to be answered in the right amount of time. Am I back to normal is Amanda gone?

"I'm afraid not Y/N" 

"Wait how did you hear me?"

"Well we tracked your brain waves to where you can only hear me." 

" First of all cool, second of all GET OUT MY HEAD."

"Now that would be to easy now wouldn't it"

My eyes opened to see a women that stood ahead of me black hair and brown eyes Amanda?However my attention wasn't on her very long in till i looked down to see me tied in a chair with a knife in palling my stomach, i quickly looked back at Amanda. 

"Okay so first your in my head and now your in front of me? Where am I!?"

"Hell your in hell Y/N"

"Why is there no fire! This is crazy! Let me go! How do i get out of here? WAIT WHERES CONN-"

"Okay i was joking Y/N calm down sometimes you have to have a good laugh when your possessing deviant androids." Everything around me was black but it was really hot Amanda glowed in front of me like a glow stick in the evening of Halloween day. My mind was racing again after it was quiet for a few seconds Amanda disappeared.

"WAIT COME BACK! I have so many questions at least ans-" I was cut off when a women in a white dress appeared from the darkness at least i wasn't alone now. She had Y/H/C and blue eyes that looked like the waters in the indain ocean. She was very pretty yet she looked familiar a women that Hank had mentioned before wait a minute...

"Hello Y/N how are you darling."

"Ummm obviously not to good if im tied up to this chair here, and theres a knife stuck in my stomach?"All of a sudden the woman came up to me an untied me from the chair and took me to another room where there were band aides a bed and some other things that usual nurses offices had. The woman fixed me and gave me some medicine.

"Okay now how are you feeling?"

"Better, thank you but who the hell are you?"

"Watch your mouth! My name is Audrey"

"OMG Your the Audrey my dad was talking about! Your YOUR MY-"

"Yes Y/N i am your mother hank was my husband he kept drinking after Cole died so i tried to escape but when i was driving away a truck slammed into my car and instantly killed me." A field full of emotions filled my head. So hank drank after Cole died then scared Audrey it made so much sense i never saw this because at the time i was in a cyber life tower being examined because i was half human half Android.

"Omg so that means your an angel and im in heaven?"

"Not exactly you see you have a choice... you can either go back to earth one more time or you can go to heaven." Okay one more time i suppose i could live on earth where everyone hated androids or live in peace forever. Cons no connor, no cop work no living as i once was. There was a lot to choose.

"Take your time you have in till midnight to decide." A bright clock showed up in front of me showing me i had 2 hours left to decide. It was a super easy decision but i could live happily (not that i wasn't already) earlier. Audrey disappeared leaving me alone to make my decision. I paced back and forth in till it hit me. My thoughts were interrupted by Amanda coming back to look back at the clock and then look at me.

"Well Y/N looks like you have 10 mins hope you made your decision sadly i will need to take 15 mins of your time." Amanda pulled out a file of papers behind her back one of the packets read "How to reset a android." 

"Wait a second your going to reset me!"

"Exactly we cant have a deviant android running around Detroit can we?" Amanda slowly walked towards me as I slowly backed away i ran into the chair that i was originally strapped into accidentally falling into it. Amanda quickly took the ropes that were wrapped around the chair and started tying me up starting with my hands. I however was able to kick her far enough away from me to un tie one of my arms unfortunately it wasn't enough to run away i tried to kick again but it wasn't enough she caught my foot and dislocated it the pain came over me the warm embrace covered my lower half tears were escaping i tried to look at the clock to see how long i had in till Audrey came back it said 20 seconds.

"Im sorry Y/N but you have to stay still for this procedure!" I tried to fight but i could not do anything finally Audrey appeared running up to Amanda and hitting her in the head with the strength in her arms. Amanda fell to the floor as Audrey ran up to me taking a look at my foot and after a few seconds popping it back into place. I screamed once again then looked down to see Audrey untying me. 

"Okay now that that is settled what would you like to do?" I totally forgot about my answer then in hit me again.

"I want to stay here." My voice was still shaky as i was still a little frightened by the thought of Amanda, and the apparent pain of my foot.

"Very well then come with me." I was lead to a cherry blossom tree the trunk oppened and we walked through.

"You look tired go to sleep and we can talk in the morning." I climbed into the bed and i feel asleep a few seconds after wards. I woke up the next morning to an alarm clock ringing again as i awoke i was in my house again with Connor sleeping aside of me. It hit me once again... It was all a dream.