Chapter 4

"Gavin what are you doing?!" I screamed. I saw out of the corner of my eye that andriod get up.

       Connors POV

*Software Instability*

Misson: protect y/n

I slowly got up. I saw Y/N at gun point. A man with very sharp eyes, rough hair pointed that pistol at her temple.
There was a feeling I had I didnt know what it was. It felt kind of good.

When i ran up to her I pulled a roundhouse kick and he fell to the floor. "HEy ANdY SWeEtie," I screamed. I meet this girl that knew Y/N and she said yell that at her at the worst time. Right now seem to be it. "Connor shut up." She screamed.

"But that woman said that i should."

"Did this woman have freckles? And long brown hair?" Y/N said.

I nodded she seemed angry. "Why do you know her?" She nodded then she started laughing i didnt understand the matter. But then I chuckled. She then started giggling. "That must be my best friend Karmyn."

"Alright come on weirdo." I gave her a little smile but it faded into a neutral. I took her by the arm and pulled her outside.

    Y/N POV

He saved me... He saved my life. He pulled me outside. "The internet says that after a frightful moment you need some air." Conner said. I looked up at him I coudnt speak I went for it I hugged him. He seemed shook (people used to say that 20 years ago in 2018) but then he got used to it. "You're okay now." He seemed kind of nervous. I looked up at him.

Wait a sec is he blushing?