"Yea..oh wait!" He says "let me go grab my phone"

As he left, I was left alone in the living room. I awkwardly stood there, shifting from leg to leg.
Kenny's older brother, I think his name was Kevin?. Came in and sat down to watch tv.
I pretended to have a text on my phone, so I wouldn't look too awkward standing there.

"If you're gonna pretend to text," he stated "then at least turn the screen on."

My face goes bright red. I sheepishly put my phone up and stand there awkwardly again.

"Where'd ya get those bruises?" He asked

"Oh ugh." I mumble "nowhere.."

He got up and walked over to me

"Well you obviously got them somewhere," he said, raising his voice a bit "I was just asking, you don't have to be RUDE."

I couldn't help but see my dad in him. How he's taller than me and kinda yelling. It made me have flashbacks and I started to cry and sank to the floor.

"Y/N?!" Kenny says "Kevin what did you do?!"

"I asked her where she got them!" He says "and she would tell, I was just asking"

"She doesn't have to tell you anything," he says holding a hand out for me "she's gone through a lot, she'll open up when she's ready"

He walks us outside.
"Are you okay?" He asks

"I-I'm fine" I fake smile trying to stop crying

"Y/n it's okay to cry.." he says

I stop smiling and cried into his chest.

"I was so scared Kenny," I cried "he reminded me of my dad"

"It's okay y/n.." he cooed "I won't let whatever happened to you, happen again.."

I finally calmed down and we walked to Tweek Bros coffee.

"You should of told me we were coming here" I said lightly hitting him "I would of brought my money"

"Relax." He says smiling "I didn't tell you on purpose" and he pulls out his own money

"Kenny you're letting me practically live with you," I stated "I can't have you pay for me too"

"Think of it as sorry for my brother" he says and orders for us.

After we got our drinks we joined the rest of the gang.

"What up hoes" I say
Everyone looked shocked, except Kenny.

"Omg... not another Kenny.." Cartman says

We laugh

"What's wrong with another Kenny?" I asked "wouldn't that be a good thing?"

Kenny smiles

"No, no more perverts" he says

Kenny stops smiling

"Cartman, that was in middle school, I controlled myself now"

"Sure you have.." he scoffed

"Shut up FATASS." Kyle says

"People can change" I say

"Exactly" Kenny says smiling at me. You can never see his actual smile but you can always tell he it by the way his eyes scrunch, it's adorable.

"Wow, y/n you definitely did a number on Kenny" Stan says

"Yea, and it's only been one day" Kyle says

"What can I say," I said flipping my hair "I'm a god"

We all laugh

"More like goddess, but we'll take it" Kenny says laughing

We all joke around and talk for a couple of hours, until we decided to go to Kyles, since his parents are at work.
When we walk in Ike runs up to me

"Y/N!" He yells and hugs me

"Hey bud!" I say and hug him.

He then goes back to playing with his cars.

"Ike really has taken a liking to you" Kyle says smiling

"So has Karen" Kenny says too

"Wow, you must be great with kids." Stan says

"This is my first time actually being around little ones." I say "this is my first time talking to anyone around my age too"

"What really?" Cartman says

"Yea, my ugh, parents were let's say very strict" I say fake smiling

"I know how that feels" Kyle says "my mom won't even let me and ike on the computer or watch Tarence and Philip"

I nervously laugh. If only that's what I meant..

We ended up just playing video games like normal teens do. I noticed the sun was just setting. Normal times like this I would walk around and find a tree and sit in it and watch. But I had to stop doing that when my parents found out and punished me more for it. Maybe I should start doing it again.
I get up and stretch

"I'm gonna go for a short walk" I said putting my shoes back on

"Want me to come with?" Kenny asked?

"Nah, I just need a little bit of air, and clear my head" I said smiling

I go up to him and hug him and say bye to everyone and left.

I walked to the park which wasn't too far away and sat in the tree.

I love sunsets, even though it's "dying" it's a beautiful sight.
I hadn't even noticed that it had gotten dark.

Now I regret not having Kenny come with me..
I carefully began to walk to Kyles to see if they were still there but before I even left the park there were 3 creepy guys that stopped me. The smell of liquor langered in the air, reminding me of my old house.

"What a pretty lady like yourself doing out here at this time of night?" One of them asked

"I-I'm going home" I said trying to sound confident, it didn't work.

"Why don't you just come home with us" another asked

Dun dun duuunnnnn 😂