Chapter Eighteen

"Alright, you two. You both look sad. I think you should go out." Mitsuki huffed, staring at both of us with her hands on her hips. 

Katsuki and I both looked up at her from the couch. We were both covered in popcorn and had the TV going on in the background. Neither of us were really watching what was playing. Bored, we were both tossing popcorn at each other and trying to catch it in our mouths.

"We're just relaxing today, shit." Katsuki huffed, crossing his arms against his chest and looking away. He only looked up when I tossed a piece of popcorn at him, hitting his cheek. I had to cover my mouth from laughing at him while he glared at me.

"Listen. I have these movie tickets your father and I were going to go to tonight, but we have some uh.. Other plans we would rather do instead." She snickered, grinning at her son.

"Oh, god." I blushed, covering my face now with my hands. Only Katsuki didn't register what she was saying just yet. "Hah? What do..." His voice trailed off, his face going pale. "THAT'S FUCKING GROSS. YOU'RE TOO OLD FOR THAT SHIT!" He yelled, jumping up from the couch. I couldn't help but start laughing, holding my sides at his reaction.

"YOU WANNA FUCKING SAY THAT AGAIN? YOU STUPID KID! DON'T BE MAD YOUR MOMMA STILL HAS IT GOING ON!" She then started to do what I assume, was twerk. I was pretty sure she was just doing it to embarrass Katsuki at this point.

While I was laughing, I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. Looking up, I wiped a tear from my eyes to see Masaru. He handed me two tickets, bowing his head apologetically. "Take them. You two have fun." He said.

"But not too much fun." Mitsuki added.

Katsuki groaned. "Guess I better go change." He said.

"Same." I added, about to head out the door.

"You look fine." Katsuki said as he approached his stairs. "But I'll meet you outside your house in a few minutes."

I looked at him as he walked away, disappearing to his room. I could feel my cheeks turn a soft pink at his comment.

"Awww. You two are so adorable." Mitsuki clapped her hands, gushing at us.

I shook my head. "No no. Thank you for the tickets, though. I'll see you guys later." I said and made my way next door and quickly changed.

This time I decided to wear a dress Midnight had bought me. It wasn't revealing or anything sexy, but cute in it's own way. I hardly ever wore dresses, and honestly, I couldn't really remember the last time I did wear one.

It was sleeveless, and reached right above my knees. It was a soft white, with little flower designs on it. Twirling slowly in the mirror, I felt rather cute for once. That was, until I saw my messy hair still in it's bun.

Quickly, I pulled it down. It was a disaster. "Geez. I need a miracle.." I said softly, before trying to brush it. It was no use. I then had an idea, and started a side braid. The messy hair helped keep it together, and it was simple enough to look cute on its own.

I grabbed my bag, and headed for my door to wait on Katsuki. When I opened it, he was already standing there. Our eyes met for a moment, and I froze as I felt him eye me up and down. His angry and annoyed usual expression softened, and I felt my face flush again.

"You look nice." I told him. He was wearing dark blue jeans now, with a white tank top and a buttoned up black jacket. 

"You too, I guess." He muttered, looking away. Locking the door, we made our way to the movies.

It took us around 20 minutes to arrive at the movie theater. We walked in silence, neither of us sure what to say at the moment. When we arrived, I was shocked to see a pretty big line. "What kind of movie are we seeing?" I asked, holding up the tickets Masaru had handed me earlier.