Chapter 10: You know?!

Începe de la început

It was stained red, and you hoped it was from cutting tomatoes in the kitchen!

You covered your eyes with your dress sleeve in horror.

They looked over to you and saw you cowering, their once evil expressions faded.

"_____?" Romano asked. "C'mon, what's wrong ragazza?"

"I'm sick of all you countries fighting over me. . ." You mumbled softly, thinking no one but you could hear.

You were sadly mistaken. . .

"D-did you say countries chica?" Antonio stuttered in shock.

You froze.

"R-ragazza?" Romano said again.

You didn't dare say another word.

Romano and Antonio looked at each other and nodded. Romano then put a hand over your mouth and grabbed you bridal-style.

The two men both ran into Captain Carriedo's quarters in a flash.

...

(Present)

"Now I know what ye are all thinkin', but don't worry. Especially you little deartháir (brother)." Allistor chuckled slightly while looking at Arthur.

The Brit didn't look happy. "Can you please get on with the bloody story already?! I would like to save _____ asap!" He exclaimed with a scowl.

"Yeah, for once I agree with the dumb British bastard!" Romano said with his arms crossed.

Feliciano them proceeded to give him 'hug therapy'.

And let's just say the grumpy Italian wasn't happy with that.

"Ottenere il cazzo fuori di me (Get the f*ck off me)!!" He yelled.

Feliciano then slumped back to his ドイツ (Doitsu).

"Now where was I?" Allistor said and the story continued. . .

...

(Past with you)

Romano and Antonio threw you in the cpatian's seat then pushed it in so you were trapped.

They got on their knees and looked you dead in the eyes.

Oh sh*t. . . You thought.

"How the hell do you know we're countries?!" Antonio growled.

"Si, are you a spy?! Who sent you?!" Romano added.

"I'm not a spy Romano A.K.A Lovino Vargas." You said. You aren't going to tell them that you're from the future, they wouldn't believe you! So you were going to have some fun. "The personification of S. Italy."

Romano's expression changed from angry to surprised. "H-how do you know that?!"

"I know a lot about you. Including your future." You said with a smirk. ". . . But I'm not a spy."

"Then if you aren't a spy, then how do you know us?!" Antonio questioned.

You laughed. " I sadly can't tell you that Antonio Fernandez Carriedo A.K.A the personification of Spain." You leaned forward and rested your head on your hands. "You're just going to have to trust me~"

"Now why the hell would we do that?! If anything we should kill you!" Antonio said, holding his sword up to your neck.

"Trust me Toni. You really don't want to do that." You said unfazed like a badass.

"And why don't I?!"

"Because. . . You will love me and you wouldn't want to deprive your self of _____ _____ of (current year)~!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY UPDATE!

AND NUUU DENTIST FOR ME TOMORROW!!

BUT ANYWHORE~~ THE AWESOME TRIO BROKE MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON SOOOOO

YOU'RE GOING TO FIX IT PRUSSIA, AMERICA, AND MATHIAS!

(WE CAN'T!)

AND WHY THE HELL NOT?!

(WE'RE CURRENTLY TRYING TO SAVE _____-CHAN FROM THE PAST!)

OH.

ANYWHORE~

LIKE?

COMMENT?

FOLLOW ME?

HASTA LA PASTA (AND HAPPY OTP DAY~!)

ALSO THANKS FOR 4OO+ FOLLOWERS I LOVE ALL OF YOU~!