TRUTH HURTS

Sorry For Any Mishaps Or Confusions... This and next chapter will bring everything together for you to better understand this whole thing so far. Thanks for your patience guys....

⚠️Warning⚠️ If you can't stomach this chapter or feel uncomfortable from the upcoming events please skip pass this chapter.

Sorry For Grammar And Misspelling!
———————————————————————————

Sorry For Grammar And Misspelling! ———————————————————————————

NINA

*Flash Back*

"Brian go your weird ass somewhere, you're always around when my friends come and don't nobody want to feel weird" Said Jake.

Why do he treat me like this when his friends is around but when they leave he gives me candy, let me play the game with him, and even likes to play the kissing game with me. That's a little game we made up one day after momma told me he'd be watching me & Brittani. See Jake is our older cousin who isn't really our older cousin. My aunt Jackie adopted him when he was 5 and he's been in the family ever since. I like my cousin Jake but hates when his friends are around because he ignores me.

"Jake you said I could play the game with you today" I replied back.

"Bruh stop lying, why would I ever allow you to play my game? You're weird as fuck go read or something"

1 Hour Later

"You know i didn't mean what I said to you earlier right?" Jake asked

"I know you didn't mean it, do you know if my mom is working a double today?"

"I believe she is which is why she packed you a overnight bag and Brittani is staying over Ming's house tonight so its just us tonight"

"That makes me very happy because your friends don't like me"

"It's not that they don't like you you're just clingy and it makes them uncomfortable, only I understand you nobody else does"

"Ok I get it, can we play the game now?"

"How about we play our favorite game tonight instead?"

"Fine"

I looked forward to our favorite games because that means that we'd have to take all of our clothes off, hide, them try to find one another. Jake had the best hiding places at his house and sometimes he'd hide and sneak up and scare me. Tonight I wanted things to be different I just wanted to hang around doing nothing but what the name of the game is. I'm so glad Brittani isn't here because the last time she almost caught us and Jake told me to promise him that if we heard noises to hurry up and get dressed and act as if we're play wrestling. I like my cousin Jake a lot, I'd consider us as best buds.