Its Your World, We Just Living In It

Jasmine:

Jasmine:

"Dy'Mire WTF, I have been calling you and calling you where the FUCK ARE YOU?" I said leaving a voicemail.

After I got off FaceTime with Britt, I called to tell Dy'Mire the good news but of course he's not picking up. I'm guessing he just don't want to be bothered or the Nigga out with his new bitch somewhere. I have been trying my best not to think that this man is stepping out on me. It's not the weird ass baby mother, he paid that bitch millions to fall off the face of the earth and she took the money & her son with her. Tuhh! If I call Carlos to track his truck and I pop up and he's being unfaithful I'm going to shoot and ASK QUESTIONS LATER!

FaceTime Calling From: My Annoying Ass Brother In Love 🤮👽😑

"Yes Day?" I said answering the FaceTime.

"PB&J Head Ass? Me and Scrub Head Ass was wondering if you and your bald ass headed gf wanted to double date tonight?" Day asked and it automatically made me upset.

"Wait you're with Dy'Mire?" I asked.

"Uh oh"

"uh oh my ass put the camera on him" I screamed.

<Day Nervously Places Camera On Dy'Mire>

"Wassup Jazzy?" Dy'Mire said.

"Ain't no wassup Jazzy shit, Why haven't you been answering my calls? And I text you with no response back. Care to fucking share why?" I yelled.

"Ayo, Ma Ma calm all that stupid, tough Tony shit down when you're talking to me. I know all about homie hollering at you about his lil movie and shit. Congrats! Now let's go fucking celebrate together" He said rolling his eyes.

"But you didn't hear it from me Dyhmiere, you heard it through the grapevine. I wanted to inform you, and You know what? Nah! Fuck your congrats, and go celebrate you being "jack ass of the fucking year"... Weird ass nigga" I said while pushing end on the call.

As tears begin to well up, I couldn't help but to ask myself again why I am putting myself through this yet again. The same energy he's giving me, Devin was giving the same energy and I don't have time for the bs anymore. I am depressed and this isn't me:

"You are beautiful, You are worthy, you are a FUCKING BOSS" I whispered.

<Incoming Call From: T W I N D A D D Y 🙄>

I declined the call and repeat my affirmations ... "You are beautiful, You are worthy, you are a FUCKING BOSS"

As I begin to take three deep breaths, I noticed Dyhmiere's Lambo truck pull in front of me. I whispered "fuck" to myself knowing some shit was about to hit the fan. I see  Dyhmiere get out and Slam the door of his truck, nearly shattering his window.

He approached my truck and opened my door:

"Get in the backseat Jazzy"

"WTF, for what?" I asked confused.