Jasmine " Ming" Linley

MING POV:

"Ughhhhh, I have to get more towels from the warehouse because obviously bitches thinks money grows on trees"

"Ughhhhh, I have to get more towels from the warehouse because obviously bitches thinks money grows on trees". I thought to myself. STOPPPPPPP THROWING TOWELSSS AWAYYY DAMNNNN. I yelled.

Britt: Ummm sis, whats wrong?
Ming: you don't see this whole trash can filled with towels? And they look new from the last box I brought.
Britt: Ming, they either has stains or holes on them or they were mad dirty sis. You forgot the inspection people coming out next Thursday?
Ming: FUCCCCKKK my lifeeeeee, no sis damn I forgot. My dad would kill me if he sees me stressing about this right now. Can you please get on the phone with the warehouse and let them know we need black, white, and green face, hands, and body towels?
Britt: Sis, the phone call was made yesterday afternoon, you know I gotcha.
Ming: Yessssss, what would I do without you best-friend?
Britt: Obviously kill a hoe lol but fuck that that's why I'm the C.O.O of this bitch lol because you'd damn sure be running around here like the world is about to end lol

Ming: Youuu gottaaa chill sis lol
Britt: I'm dead ass serious best-friend you know I will but what you need to do is tell Patty's ass to schedule you an appointment so your worked up ass can relax, or better yet tell her go find you a happy ending Ming
Ming: Lol my happy ending is at home waiting on me in the dresser with some fresh batteries in it
Britt: Sis, your life wont be right you need something big, black, and real with veins lol because this day spa ain't gone crumble because you ain't been laid in months lol
Ming: whateverrrrr lol

That's right (Spa) I own a big beautiful booujie day spa in the heart of Philadelphia. My parents was not playing with their only kid let alone their only daughter when it came to her future. My college funds has been loaded up since 1 years old and by the time I hit 18 years old I had my own everything BMW 3bedroom condo, and a bank account that had coin on top of coin okayyy. Some would say I grew up boujie with a tablespoon in my mouth but I just labeled them hoes as HATERS. I graduated from Business School with honors at Temple University. Yes your girl is far from a dummy and never did what the dummies do. After graduating college my parents gifted me with my day spa ( CHILLIN'). My best-friends Brittani and Parish has been by my side since we were bucks running around playing hopscotch. My bitches know what it is when it comes to the money and will run down on any hoe if told to do so. My A1s since Day 1. Couldn't Have Asked For Better Besties......

Ming: Y'all want to do take out or go out for lunch today?
Britt: Let's go out for lunch, I have to catch y'all up on the tea and Ming you gotta fill us in on your date you had last night lol
Ming: Ohhhh gawdddd, (puts face in hands) yeah about that smh lol
Pattycake: Chileeee she text me as soon as she left mad as hell lol
Ming: Patty it's not funny ughh lol his breath was mad stink my gawdddd I lost my entire appetite right after smh I lied and told him Patty needed a jump and haul ass out of that place lol

Pattycake: Lying ass using me lol
Britt: I had to have been dead to the world because I damn sure ain't get a phone call lol
Ming: Because I went home and got satisfied by that big, black real thing with veins lol and forgot about the whole thing lol
Britt: Ewwww TMI TMI, I didn't need to hear that lol

Pattycake: She loves her some Derek lol she needs to get rid of Derek and get her a real boo
Ming: You gone leave Derek aloneeeeee lol, and why y'all want me to get a man so badly I don't understand?
Britt: Because listen sis your hormones are all over the place, you act like Eva from "Deliver us from Eva" lol
Pattycake: (singing) Let the church sayyyyy Amennnnnnnn lol

Ming: I hate the both of y'all let me go to the spot real quick and change I have lint everywhereeeee
Britt: Cool, text us where to meet for lunch I'll make sure all the employees on top of their appointments and have your assistant lock up for down time around lunch time.
Ming: That's a bet
Pattycake: See ya later Mings

Walking outside to the parking lot in the middle of the summer it was about 90 degrees in Philadephia. My jean shorts were sticking to me and my white tank top had black lint from those raggedy ass towels all over it. Chileeee i looked a fucking mess. Hopping into my black on black bombed out Gwagon I noticed I needed gas. "Greatttttttttt" I said mad as hell to my self. "What's Carlos good for anymore? "He's about to get fireddddddd" I blurred out. Pulling up to the nearest gas station men croweded my truck asking "could I pump your gas?" "can I pump your gas?"

I walked pass all them heading inside out of the heat real quick to pay for some gas and get a bottle of spring water. "can I get $70 on pump 2? and this water" I asked the cashier. After paying for the gas and water and stepped back outside in what I thought was the hottest summer day in philadelphia.

"Damn, there's a god" I though to myself after looking across the street at some mechanic body shop seeing this handsome tall lightskin guy with mad tattoos on his arms standing in front of a red Ferrari cursing some nigga out. He had on the new airmax's, a black fitted cap turned backards, and some shorts and white Tshirt he looked great in. The boy looked good as fuck. "Girl stop looking so damn hard" I thought to myself.

"but damn he sexy ass hell, Lemme hurry up" I said. As I looked away I hop in my truck and pulled off. "Hmmm, what am I wearing today, lemme text Carlos half hired ass and tell him meet me at the crib and pull some pieces out".
*************************************************
Pulling up to my condo i couldn't help but think about the fine ass dude, "He was really cute" i said to myself. "And from the looks of what he was wearing he looked like he had a huge dick, ummm" i chuckled. Getting out the truck walking into the building I was greeted by Samantha, the desk watch. "Hi Ms Linley" she said. "Hey Samantha, do i have any messages?" I asked her. "Yes, Only one so far today" she said.

Looking down at the note as i walk to the elevator pushing the button i read "Hey sweetness, call mommy when you can miss you love you" it was my mother who i haven't talked to all morning. "Mommy is cray cray lol" i laughed to myself. Pushing the penthouse button in the elevator yawning i felt so restless. CHILLIN' is literally killing me i need to take Britt's advice and book me an appointment for a full body massage.

Getting off the elevator walking into my condo i automatically smell roses from the candles i had lit Lastnight. I took my shorts and tank off and grabbed a towel from out of the closet and laid back on my bed... Knowing i was meeting the girls in an hr i thought I'd have some fun real quick....

I pulled back the draw and there he was... "Derek".... "I've missed you all day baby" i said to Derek my vibrator. I automatically knew where Derek wanted to go... MY SWEET SPOT...

"Ughhhh fuckkkk you feel so good Derek, Yessssssss" i yelled. "Sometimes i wish you were real" "Yesssss Daddy Yesss Dadddy" Mommy's Gonna Cum"

"You Ain't Gotta Question This, Shawty I'm Gone Always Ride Out Even When We Passing It Shawty I'm Yours Your Mine Now, This Is Forever Forever"

Of Course my phone is ringing when I'm about to get to get BUSY ... i look to see who was calling and yup it was my momma. "Hello mother how are you" i said "Heyyy my sweetness what you doing?" She said me. "Nothing ma, laying down about to go shower and meet up with the girls for lunch" i replied.

"Ohh okay sweetness how's CHILLIN' ?" She asked. "it's Good ma, i just left from there not long ago i have an inspection next week i was getting things together" i said. "oh okay sweetness call me later on" "Okay ma i love you lots" "i love you too baby" she replied...

"Fucccccckkkk , now i don't even wanna finish" "Lemme Shower and get dressed, of course Carlos still ain't bring his half fire ass here smh"
*************************************************
Hey guys i hope this chapter was good enough for y'all trust me it gets better and better chapter after chapter 😍😍😍😍😍
Comment
Vote
Share