Chapter5|D-Date?!

Ryan's POV  (I didn't draw that By the way)
Today was a normal weekend! You heard me ladies and gentlemen it's a weekend WOO! I was playing videos games then I get a text from Tina..

Teakettle:Hey Cutie!
Tea Boi:Hey Tina!
Teakettle:Wyd
Tea boi:Video games you?
Teakettle:Watching Anime
Tea boi:What u need?
Teakettle:W-Well I was wondering I-if you w-want t-to g-go on a d-date
I almost dropped my phone A DATE?! OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD! I NEED TO TEXT UNICORN
Crispy boi:UNICORN!1!
Meme boi:wat?
Crispy boi:Tina just asked me on a DATE
Meme boi:Say yes man it's not hard you're acting like a girl
Crispy Boi:FINE
________________
Tea boi:S-Sure!
Teakettle:Okay!
Tea boi:9pm?
Teakettle:Yeah!
Tea boi :see cya there then!
Teakettle:Cya 💙
________________
What should I wear?! Ummm maybe The one I had when me and Tina had that fight!...

At 9 pm
Right now I'm waiting on Tina by her house well in front of the house I've already Knocked on the door By the way...5 Minutes later I see Tina like this:

T-To C-Cute!! "Hhsgsksvsjsj" I mumbled " I already have a place we can go! She explained "O-Okay w-where?" I asked "The Movies I know Cliche but there is a new movie I wanna see!" She said then she dragged me to the Cinema it was really close to h...

T-To C-Cute!! "Hhsgsksvsjsj" I mumbled " I already have a place we can go! She explained "O-Okay w-where?" I asked "The Movies I know Cliche but there is a new movie I wanna see!" She said then she dragged me to the Cinema it was really close to her house we did all the stuff tickets and blah blah then we was in the movie theater we was in the middle we watched Toy Story 3 When it was a the middle of the movie she put her head on my Shoulder I started freaking out oh my god kept going though my mind! (AUTHORS NOTE I HAVEN'T SEEN TOY STORY 3 yet so I don't know some stuff) it was the end of the movie (we had a lot of candy and popcorn well not a lot) then we headed out then she said "Let's go to a park!" I nodded "Whatever you say Flower we do" I said jokingly said She Chuckled then few minutes later were are on a bench "S-So what you want to talk about?" I asked "T-Today-Know what Nevermind..." she said What was she going to say? "How about we go to my house" I said she nodded then we was in my room "So what you wanna do?" I asked "Video games!" She said happily I chuckled cute... we played Mario Kart I won Ofc "Hmph" she pouted I laughed "Okay Rematch?" I asked she nodded This time she won "YES I FINALLY WON!" She said Cheering then after that we was watching a another Movie The plash we was Cuddling I Rubbed my hand through her hair it felt nice Then I pinned her on the bed "R-Ryan?" She asked "W-Wait! At least close the door I nodded and closed the door and the Curtain (My mom wasn't home) then I pinned her back again"Are you Sure?" I asked she nodded I began to kiss her "Mhmm~~" she moaned in the kiss (ONCE AGAIN WARING LEMONS sorry about the lemons lately -w-) then I took her skirt Off revealing Her panties (there were blue) I took them off and began rubbing her Clit "C-Cutie~~" she moaned then I took of her some what Crop Top (I know you guys are cringing right now) revealing her Breast I began to lick them "A-Ahhh~~~" Tina moaned in pleasure I smirked and I began licking her pusy "R-Ryan~~~" she moaned I continued "I-I'm g-gonna-" She said before being cut off by me kissing her and rubbing her Clit "Mhmmmm~~~" She moaned then I felt it it was all over my Fingers I licked my fingers "Mhm Tasty Flower~"I said teasing her I took off my pants and my boxers and started thrusting her "D-Daddy~~~~" she moaned I went faster then I stopped I was out of breath "Round 4~?" I asked she nodded (She was meant to go home in 1am) then I started rubbing her clit "R-Ryan~~" She moaned in pleasure then I kissed her and Rubbing her breast she started moaning then we broke apart then I started licking her pusy "R-R-Ryan~~~~~~~" She moaned loudly "I-I'm g-gonna c-cum!" She moaned/said then I felt it in my tongue then I swallowed it I liked it~ then I started thrusting her "R-R-Ryan~~~~~~" She moaned again then i started licking her breast "Mhmmm~~~~" Tina moaned then she said "Y-You sit under m-me" I nodded and allowed her to sit on my face.

You guys can imagine the rest

Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen