Chapter17|All I want for christmas is....

Elise's POV
I head inside the daycare today was Christmas Eve! Then I see Kyle laying down writing a list "Hey Kyle!" I greeted "heyo" he greeted me "What you writing?" I asked "Christmas list" he replied I grabbed the paper "Hey!,I'm not done yet..." he said I saw cars,candy,hentai (ofc), Elise-... W-Wait! "H-Huh!" I yelled he realized what I read "Um...okay...I-I love you!" Kyle yelled.
Kyle's POV
"Um...Okay... I-I love you!" I yelled "I-I mean I-I like you" I added She was standing there then ran "E-Elise!" I yelled "it was too soon dude"Ryan said putting the decorations up I sighed "She doesn't like me..." I said "Hey dude,you don't know that" he explained  I just nodded and left.
Ryan's POV
Alright I'm done!,putting up the decorations well,it was supposed to be Tina's job but she isn't here yet.then I here a "WELCOME TO A ANOTHER A DAY AT DAYCAREEEE!" It was Tina I haven't got her small present! I ran upstairs to grab the gift and ran back downstairs."H-Hi Tina" I panted "Hey Cutie!" She greeted "Here's your small present" I said then giving her the gift.it was a Tiger plushie "Aww Thanks Cutie!" She said then hugged me "KISD ALREADY!" Someone yelled "I got you a little present too!" She said "COME OUT GUYS!" She yelled then I saw Sabre and shark "SHARK AND SABER!" I yelled then ran to hug them "hey bro!" Sabre said "Heee" shark said in a Michael Jackson voice "H-How?!" I asked "Well,I noticed you was kinda sad lately and wanted to give you a gift" Tina explained then well all headed upstairs and greeted the others "are they staying?" I asked "Yeah" Tina said I hugged her "Thanks flower" I whispered in her ear "LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!" Elise yelled we all danced and talking I saw Tina in the corner sad,"Hey flower you Okay?" I asked she nodded "Come on dance with us!" I said "But.." she said I held out my hand "Pleaseeeee" I pleaded "Your lucky your cute" Tina said I Chuckled we danced it was cool! Then it was present time! I gave my presents to everyone except Tina "Well Tina my present is...Lets say outside" I said we all ran outside there was nothing "My gift is nothing?" She asked I Chuckled and opened the secret door "Welcome to the new,S.S.B base!" I announced then we all headed inside it was cool "H-How?" She asked "its called...money" I jokingly said we all laughed and I continued the tour once I was done everyone went inside there office it was just me and Tina left She hugged me "thank you Ryan" she whispered in my ear "it wasn't a big deal" I said "look up~" she said I looked up and saw a mistletoe above us "I-I E-Er oop-" I said before I got cut off by Tina kiss me I just melted in everyone was cheering and cooing "YOU GUYS WAS WATCHING?!" I yelled "yah" shark said "GET HERE NOW!" I yelled then ran after them After that we had a snowball fight it was so funny! Then the day was over "Alright Guys it's time for me to go" I announced "W-Wait Cutie!" I hear  "Yeah?" I asked then she kissed my cheek "Thanks for the presents!" She said "N-No p-problem" I stuttered then left without saying the outro.

Look

It's

Not

Christmas yet

I wanted to do this

Bye

Mah friends:
Dez_di_Angelo
Lilycoraldog
Raining_Starrs
Rea_Kun
Deku_Gay_Boi
amblynch2019

Merry Christmas!
(Early)