"OMG! It's Liam's band mate... Um... Harry!" She yelled and squealed. Fangirl much?

"I'm Harry Styles, who are you?" Harry asked slowly, but still polite.

"I'm Destiny. I bet Leanna has told you all about me though." Destiny replied with a proud smile on her face.

"Actua-" Harry began to disagree when I hit him.

"Owww, what the hell?" He cursed then looked at Sydney mumbling a sorry.

My phone began to ring.. With no other than Liam's ringtone.
" I'm your annoy ass brother! Answer the damn phone Leanna, I'm waiting!"
I laughed at the ringtone Liam set for me when he turned 14. I ran to the phone and quickly answered.
"Hello." I answered, awaiting a response.
"Leanna, thank god! I was so worried about you! How are you guys? Where are you guys? Are you all okay? Is Sydney okay?" Liam began to instantly burst out with questions. I shushed him.

"Liam, I was so worried about you guys! We are great, I guess. We are at some hotel still in this state for now. We are all perfectly fine, no one got hurt thankfully. Sydney is fine. What about you guys? Where are you? Is everyone okay?" I replied to his questions. He sighed in relief . Then cursed quietly.

"Liam...??" I said waiting for a response.

"Sorry. We are in some hotel in some small town that was close by. I'm fine, Janet is fine, Perrie and the baby is fine, Gemma is okay other than her complaining on how 'she came down here to see Harry and he is no where near her' , Louis is fine he got a few bruises from falling, but....." Liam said leaving out one guys name. He didn't really want to say the next part, as if it hurt him.

"Liam, tell me! " I ordered him.

"Niall... He... He got shot and it's not looking good. He got shot in the stomach. I got the bullet out, but you are better at this kind of stuff than me. He's been asleep for like a day, but he's alive. I did what you usually do so it doesn't get infected and stuff." Liam told me. He sounded ashamed that he let his friend get hurt, but his group was bigger than mine. It's amazing he got all of them out.

"Oh.. Not Niall. Why does he always get hurt in the stomach?" I said trying to cheer him up, but it failed.

"I don't know." Liam said lamely.

"Liam guess who is here with me?" I said excited.

"Harry?" He guessed.

"No! C'mon... It's an old friend." I hinted to him.

"Is it Bridget?" Liam guessed, the disgust heard in his voice.

"No! You killed that bitch." I reminded him scoffing.

"Oh yeah. Um... Marco?" Liam guessed sounding happy with his guess.

"Nooo... Marco tried to kill you since you killed his SISTER Bridget." I reminded Liam. What is he thinking?

"Opps forgot. Maybe Damon?" Liam guessed once again.

"Nope, but you are getting closer. The person Is in that friend group." I told Liam. He laughed for no obvious reason

"Um... Maybe Destiny? Didn't she almost kill Mandy?" Liam guessed right.

"Ding, ding, ding!! Mandy? No she didn't try to kill her!" I bickered with Liam.

"Why is she with you?" Liam asked confusion in his tone.

"To protect me apparently." I told him looking over to Destiny who was talking to Sydney and once again Harry was nowhere in sight.
I looked around the room. I sighed and laid back on the bed, but instead of landing my head on the bed... It landed in Harry's lap.
"There you are." I said , awkwardly sticking my hand up and poking his check.
He shook his head and started chuckling at my weirdness.