Chapter 14

I woke up hungover as fuck. I had a raging headache. I get up and slowly open the door and I hear talking.
"I'm not taking her anywhere else after last night" Minsk said sounding annoyed. "Everyone gets wasted once in a while, she had fun" Dabin said taking my side. "She wanted to fuck, you should've fucked her ruining someone's guts has never been a problem" Jay said laughing. I thought to myself: I really asked him to fuck me, he's never gonna forgive me. I walked in so their conversation didn't get any deeper than it was. "Look who decided to wake up" Gray said looking at me "Did you sleep well?" Everyone turned their heads to me. "I have a huge headache but I slept well" I say looking over at Minsik. "I wonder why.." Zico says smirking. Minsik comes over to me and looks me up and down "You didn't bother to change yourself? You still have on that skimpy dress" he says getting closer. "I just woke up sorry, please don't be mad" I say pouting. "We already have to talk" he says pulling me into the room. "Don't you dare ever tease me again like you did last night, you understand Babygirl?" he says pinning me to the wall and staring into my eyes. I nod and he lets go. He then hugs me tight, I don't know how he's feeling right now so I'm just going to embrace it. "I don't ever wanna lose you Y/n, I'm sorry for making things hard sometimes and I know you deserve better" he says continuing to hold me. "I'm not good enough, you deserve someone that can take care of you and not leave you alone all the time" he says starting to let go of me and I start to cry. "I only want you I don't want anyone else, you're good enough you're better than enough! You mean everything to me." I say with tears streaming down my cheeks. "l love you Y/n" he says finally letting go. "I love you too, please don't leave!" I yell yanking his arm back to me "I need you" I say sobbing. He hugs me again "I'm going to stay baby, and I need you too.." I hug him tight and he kisses my forehead. "You need to lay down, all this crying is gonna make your head hurt" he said as he laid me down "Lay with me.." I said pouting and reaching for him. "You such a lil baby" he said as he laid down and held me. "I'm your baby" I said giggling.

Sorry for the short updates 😕.