Chapter 10

[Warning⚠️ it may be a short update and sorry for my grammar mistakes]
Minsik pulls me off of him. "Wtf are you doing?!" He yells looking down at me. "Chill the fuck out Minsik!" Hoseok yells at him. "No, stay the the fuck away from my girl!" Minsik yells shoving Hoseok. I shove Minsik back and he looks at me with disbelief while everyone else just watches. Minsik storms off to his room. Before the door closes me and Hoseok slip into his room. "You can't be getting mad at her Minsik" Hoseok says walking over to him "That's my sister" Hoseok says folding his arms. Minsik thinks and then looks at us. "Jung Y/n and Jung Hoseok" I say looking at Minsik. "I'm so sorry, I'm just afraid of losing you again" Minsik says with his head held down. I hug him and kiss his cheek "It's fine you just didn't think baby and you're not gonna lose me" I say smiling. "I haven't seen Y/n since she was like 15 and now she's all grown up, I missed my baby sister" Hoseok pets me,I giggle. I sit on the bed and rest my head on Minsik's shoulder. "Don't try anything with my little sister, I'm watching you Minsik" Hoseok says seriously and joins everyone else in the living room. "He's a little intimidating but you'll be alright" I say laughing at Minsik. I kiss him and he lays me down on the bed. He gets on top of me and starts kissing on my neck. I giggle and bite my lip. "S-Stop you know we can't do this here.." I say blushing. "Aww you're no fun Babygirl" he lifts me up and stares into my eyes "You know I love you right?" I nod and smile at him. "I love you too, come on let's go so I can kick your ass on the game" I say laughing and running out of the room. "You came just in time Jimin's finna he kicked out because he's so ass at 2K" Zico says laughing and Jimin lightly punches him in the arm. I drag Jimin back and take his controller "Ready to get ya asses kicked?" I ask in amusement. "You're bluffing" Dabin says looking at me. "Or are you salty because you lost too?" I ask laughing. He pushes me playfully and I push him back. "If you two keep playing around I'm gonna kick both of y'all asses" Zico says focused on the game "You wish!" Dabin and I say in unison. Jay, Hoseok, Minsik, and Jimin laugh.
~A few hours later~
"You're both trash!" I say laughing and they tackle me and started tickling me.
"Don't leave me hanging" I say reaching out to Minsik.