Chapter 38//Troye

Start from the beginning

Tyler squeezes my shoulder as we sit down and focus in on the absolutely boring lesson that our teacher is teaching. I can see that Alfie is sitting as far away as possible from Austin in the space of the small rectangular table. Austin's head is bowed like he's ashamed. He should be fucking ashamed. Our teacher tells us to work tighter with our partners and I watch Austin lift his head for the first time in thirty minutes. Alfie tenses looking stiff talking only when deeming it necessary.

"Troye." Tyler whispers in my ear after I had been staring at Alfie and Austin for several minutes. "Stop watching them. He doesn't even deserve your attention. I don't know what you think but I think that you should pay more attention to your boyfriend." I giggle loving the way he uses the term boyfriend. I don't know why the little things he says or does make me feel so amazing. I definitely wouldn't change any of it for the world.

"I think I-" I'm cut off by our teacher who must have been watching us for awhile now.

"Troyler!" our teacher barks and Tyler and I look up. "I know that you two are just madly in love but please keep a little space between you while you are in learning environments. Thank you." Tyler and I blush looking over at each other with matching Cheshire cat smiles. We scoot a little ways away from each other and manage to get our work done before the bell rings.

Tyler and I are the first ones out of the room. Tyler grabs my hand and pulls me along to our room to get the key from under the bed. Tyler gets the key then wraps an arm around me so we are close and snuggly. It's a nice calm walk to the tree house. Tyler pinches my butt as we climb the ladder and I smack his hand away playfully. He opens the door for me and I quickly go inside lying across my bean bags. Tyler flops down almost on top of me and smiles after pecking my check with his soft lips.

"You have a nice butt, Troye Da Boy." Tyler says breathing against my neck. That dick. He knows what he's doing to me. I shiver at the feel of his hit breath against my sensitivity skin. I pull him closer to me capturing his lips in mine. He doesn't restrain himself immediately melting into my kiss. It only takes a few seconds for him to move so that he's straddling me so he can have a better position to kiss me in. Our tongues explore each other's mouths. The kiss is leaving my stomach feeling warm with pleasure. Tyler brushes his fingers against my neck and a small moan leaves my throat as his feather light fingers touch my sensitive skin.

*Smut warningish*

I grind up against him suddenly needing friction. He gasps at my forwardness griping my hair in his first tightly. I let my hands fall from his shoulders to his butt. He smiles breaking our kiss and we rest our foreheads together. He suddenly moves grinding down on my crotch as he starts kissing my collarbone. If my mind wasn't filled with lust I probably would have stopped him. I probably wouldn't want marks on me. At the moment though, I don't care. I want Tilly to mark me as his. Tyler's hand trails down my chest and under my shirt. I shiver at his touch letting a low moan escape my lips. Tyler nips at my collarbone and I let out a surprised squeal. He chuckles darkly against my skin pushing my shirt up towards my shoulders.

He looks up at me likely asking me if he can take it off. I nod at him trying not to show my nervousness. It not that I don't want to do this with Tyler. I definitely do it's just I've never really done anything sexual aside from giving someone a hand job.

Tyler slowly pulled my shirt off of me and began trailing his kisses down my chest moving so I can no longer grasp his cute butt. I pull his shirt up and he helps me get it over his head. He flings it away crawling back up my chest so he can give me a slow lustful kiss. His lips lazily trail back down to my stomach. I can feel my self slowly getting harder and harder in reaction to his touch.

"You are so gorgeous like this, Troye." Tyler says after planting a kiss on my treasure trail. He looks up at me with a very lustful look that I've never seen in his eyes before. His plants a few more kisses on the send it skin before he hooks a finger in the waistband of my pants. He clears his throat and I'm absolutely turned on by the sound of his low voice. "Um...Troye can I-"

"Please." I beg him knowing that was the exact reaction he'd want. He chuckles before pulling my pants off of me leaving me in just a thin pair of cotton candy blue boxers. Tyler moves further down hovering his face just above my semi hard member. I can feel his breath washing over it and a moan leaves my lips. Had he not immediately started to move his lips against my clothed member I might have been embarrassed by my overly loud moan. Tyler doesn't seem to mind though. Tyler seems to like that I am being vocal.

"Tyler please." I moan and he takes his time pulling my boxers down my legs. My breath is coming out in short pants as Tyler's tongue finds its way across the underside of my member. My hands tighten in his hair causing him to moan my name softly. I like how that sounds. I like hearing my name leave his lips in pure pleasure. He swirls his tongue around the tip of member and my hips buck up forcing him to take more of me in his mouth. Tyler's hands find my hips pinning me against the bean bags so that I can't move.

Tyler begins to bob his head up and down around my member. I don't think anything I have ever experienced has ever felt so good. One of Tyler's hands leaves my hip so he can fondle my balls as he continues to bob his head at a steady pace. I can feel my self getting closer and closer to my orgasm. A steady string of moans are leaving my mouth and just when I think he can't do anything to make this feel any more amazing he takes more of me in his mouth. I feel the tip of my penis touch the back of Tyler's throat and I come unraveled beneath him arching up as he swallows every last drop of my cum.

Tyler's mouth leaves my member with a popping sound then he falls onto the beanbag beside me. I snuggle into his chest and he smiles at me kissing my head tenderly like he hasn't just sucked me off seconds before.

*End of smutty thing*

"I love you, Tyler."

"I love you more." He kisses me softly on the lips savoring the moment.
____________________
Um...hi guys it's Amanda here and I'm sorry this took so long. I hope it was worth the wait. Yeah but like how was that little bit of smut? I don't really think I'm all that great at writing smut so let me know if you want more. Connor makes me giggle. If you liked any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I love you all so much.