Prologue

Rin POV
My name is Rin Miyahara and I'm going to Honan Academy and you know I am not going to know anyone at all but that's the fun of it I get to make new friends. When I'm in my house I get an unexpected call I wonder who it is, I put the phone on my ear I get the loudest hello of my life it's from my friends the Seirin basketball team. "Hey Rin, Sorry about that but they wanted to say hi to you". Said Kagami. "No it's alright just let me know when you're going to have the whole basketball team to say hi to me". I said "I know but I get worried about you since your my cousin". Said Kagami. "Dude you don't need to worry about me I'm fine and besides I can always make new friends". I said, after I said that I hear Kagami on phone sigh. "I guess, anyway have fun at your new school". Kagami said. "Thanks dude bye" after Me and my cousin Kagami said our goodbyes. I started to walk to school.
-time skip-

When I was walking to the gates of Honan Academy I see a small girl with brunette hair I wonder if she knows where the office is at the school.
I then proceed to walk up to her and I tapped her shoulder at first she jumped little at me before seeing me with a cute smile. She then says "Oh hi there, sorry I didn't see you there". The small girl said. "No, It's okay I was just wondering where the office is." I said nonchalantly. Right before I was to tell her my name this kid with long blonde hair started rolling out of control and hit the damn tree. Me and the girl started to get worried and to go over to the kid. I said "hey man you alright there that was a pretty hard bump you took there" after I said that the familiar looking kid started to get up like it was nothing. "No, I'm okay it was nothing really" the familiar kid said scratching the back of his head. "Anyways, my name is Riku Yagami". He said him having the most brightest smile I've ever seen. "Oh my name is Rin Miyahara and th-". Right as I said my name he said "Wait Your Rin Miyahara dude your name is talked about in our whole school". Is it really I know I'm a big name when it comes to basketball but I didn't know that the whole school started talking about me. Then, the small brunette girl was in awe when she heard my name. "Woah I can't believe that your Rin Miyahara" she said, now I like the attention I am getting but I don't want to much of it. "My names Nana Sakurai" she said snapping me out of my thoughts giving me a smile. "Well I was just going to get my schedule since I'm new here but If you guys want to you can come with me". After I said that I gave them my warm smile. They didn't say anything so they both tagged along with me.
-time skip-

Well as I got my schedule turns out that I have the same class as Riku and Nana and I got to know if I seen Riku around before he looks to familiar to me. I was about to say something before Nana said "here's our class". Okay you know what I will tell him about that later as we go into class. When we start doing our self introductions it was my turn to introduce myself to the class "Hello my name is Rin Miyahara I'm going to start my third year here at Honan Academy and I just tranferred here from Seirin high school, please take care of me". After I said that nonchalantly everyone except that ravenette haired guy with the glasses started to stare at me in awe knowing that these people know who I am.
Takeru POV

When I did my self introduction the third year named Rin Miyahara I assume his name was started to stand up and say "Hello my name is Rin Miyahara I'm going to start my third year here at Honan Academy and I just tranferred here from Seirin high school, please take care of me". I don't know why but I feel like I want to talk to him and be his boy- NO I can't be thinking about that. For now I'll just keep it to myself.
Riku POV

When did my self introduction I look to see that guy with the glasses staring at me and then at Rin oh my god. I feel like need to protect Rin from him and plus to me he looks very familiar like I seen him in my childhood or something. I sigh to myself, I'll just talk to him later about it.
Nana POV

After I did my introduction to the class I can't help but look at Rin. But I can't focus myself on him I need to know if there's a stride club at Honan. It's always been my dream to join the stride club.
Rin POV

When class was over I went to the gym with Riku apparently he told me that he wanted to join every sports clubs that there is in the school. I then said "Look I appreciate your enthusiasm but don't you think that you shouldn't join too many clubs". I said a bit concerned. "Oh ok I'll think about that". Riku said as he put his hand on his chin as he was thinking about it damn he cute. I got snapped out of my thoughts until Riku took my hand and started to pull me into the gym.
-time skip-

As I pretty much beat everyone in gym class in basketball the whole basketball club wanted to have me on their team but I just respectfully declined their offer. As I said that I see Riku get his legs touched by Fujiwara and then Riku started to scream like a little girl and run away. I got worried about him so I started to run after him. It didn't take me long to catch up to him but I got to admit he's pretty good runner. As I got to him Riku started to pant after he just ran. I then said to him "Hey you ok". "Yeah I'm fine". Riku said. "You know I started to worry about you as ran off. But I got to admit your pretty fast runner". "Thanks". Riku said. "Hey we should go back" I said as I put my arm around him but as I did this I see him start to blush a little I don't why he's blushing and don't want to know.

A/N- I hope you enjoy that first chapter since this is my book. But I might have to delay the second chapter until tomorrow maybe.