The rightest thing in the world

Light Smut and all that comes with it. Jaddy, because that's the way it is 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jade

There was just something about the way her hips moved in time to the music blasting out over the speakers. My eyes followed her curves from her shoulder, down her back and to her perfect round ass. I bite down a bit harder on my lip, trying to keep a groan from falling from my lips. This woman really had no idea what she did to me or by the looks of it to have the people in this club.

"You okay there Jadey" Claud asked with a teasing voice, no doubt he could see what was holding my attention but I wasn't tearing my eyes away for anyone.

"Just peachy" I replied, finally looking at him with a smirk.

Her laughed and patted me on the shoulder before pouring us out another drink and heading towards the dance floor. I turned my attention back to watch as she threw her head back, her beautiful hair falling down her back at the action, making her neck elongate and her breasts strain against the fabric of her dress. I crossed my legs tightly, trying to relive some of the tension between them.

Deciding I had tortured myself enough, I finally tore my gaze away and took a large swig from my drink. The longer we were out on tour the harder I was finding it to stop myself from just grabbing her and finally kissing her right on her perfect lips. What worried me was that I didn't want to stop with kissing, oh no, I wanted her under me. Begging me for more, begging me for less. Her perfect body at my disposal. Her slender fingers...

"Hi bubba" I looked up shocked to see the vision of my fantasies right in front of me.

My lip slipped back between my teeth. There was a light sheen of sweat running down her neck. I watched it trickle from her collar bones and disappear down the valley between her breasts, wanting nothing more than to chase after it with my tongue. I glanced a little lower and saw the outline of her piercing against her dress.

Dear god give me strength.

When I finally brought my eyes up to Perrie she was looking at me strangely. I cleared my throat trying to look at my best friend without imaging all the things I wanted to do to her.

"Hi Pez" I said, my voice coming out raspy. I'm sure my pupils were blown at this point but I couldn't help it.

She seemed to not pick up on my tone and slide into the booth beside me, looking warily at the bottle of vodka and mixers on the table.

"Do you want me to make you a drink baby?" I asked, running a finger along her thigh, loving the shiver that I could elicit.

"I don't know Jade, Alex never liked when I drank" she said in a small voice.

I tried my best not to roll my eyes but she seemed to pick up on my annoyed expression.

"Sorry" she mumbled looking down.

That dickhead was really going to get it if I ever met him again.

"Don't you dare apologize, you have nothing to be sorry for" I said, pulling her chin up so that I could look into her eyes.

"Your single now Pez, you can drink as much as you want" a wicked smile took over my face "I promise I'll be the only one to take advantage of your drunken state"

She blushed and laughed, pushing at my shoulder and hiding her face behind her hands embarrassed.

"Jade" she admonished while I tried to pull her hands away from her face.

I grinned, feeling bold from the combination of having her so close and the vodka flowing through my veins.

"I'm serious baby, I'll take of you" I let my hand move slowly up her thigh, pushing her black dress a little higher. I kept my eyes trained on her face, looking for any signs that she was uncomfortable.