2) lied too

Izuku
The mysterious man grabbed me by the arm and took me out to his car, I haven't really been outside in days and the warm air hit my face and I felt an overwhelming sense of calm. His car was black with leather seats, the windows were tinted. I was never interested in cars so I can't say what model all I know was that it was nice.

He slipped me into the back seat, and shut the door. I appreciated that he didn't put cuffs on me and that I could finally move my arms freely, for now I'll be still. I don't want him freaking out, I don't know this man and that scares me. I've been thrown into this strange world still not fully comprehending what had happened to me.

I had gotten so caught up in my head before I realized we had gotten to the mans house. It was huge, there were 4 other cars in the driveway. The house had a black sleek look to it, if I'm honest it was kinda intimidating. At this moment I could tell this man was wealthy, I mean he did pay an arm and a leg for me. He opens my car door and grabs my arm softly, he's been nothing but gentle with me which makes me curious as to why. The man back at the warehouse said I'd be "broken in," and "rough handled." I don't know what he meant but this man has been gentle with me. Maybe I got lucky to have somebody nice.

He unlocks his front door and he walks me to a living room, it had a huge grey sofa, and chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Not only that but the floors were wood and were very shiny. The place was just as glorious as the outside. He leads me toward the couch when I hear him sternly say, "sit." I sat down and he proceeded to sit across from me, I finally had the chance to look at him face to face. I know he was already taller than me, he had two different colored eyes one blue the other grey. I found that quite interesting his hair was also bi colored, one side white the other red. If I'm being honest he was really hot, I've always known I liked boys but man I felt my body heat up just with him staring at me.

Was he studying my features too? He leaned forward and finally spoke, "I'd like to sit here and talk for a while and get to know you, if that's okay?" I don't know this man but this is my chance to find out who he is, so I replied, "Y-yes t-that's okay," I looked down blushing realizing I had stuttered. I've always been self conscious about it. He looked at me kind of odd, but then I realized I've never spoken to him and that's the first time he's heard my voice.

"Well first I think we should introduce each other, I'm Shoto Todoroki. But you can just call me Master." He looked at me for my reaction. And of course I froze on spot he wants me to call him master!? I was beyond confused at this point. I could feel my body start to tremble in fear but I tried my best to hide it. "I-I-I'm I-izuku midoryia, I'm very confused right now." I confessed looking down at my lap. He looks at me even more curiously then he had before, "what are you confused about Izuku?" "I signed up for this job because I was told I'd be a maid working for somebody who was rich, and I'd be able to live with my boss free of charge but then those weird men kidnapped me and I was displayed naked and handcuffed," at this point I couldn't hold in my fear and all the trauma that has happened to me the last couple days and I started to cry. I didn't want to because I don't know this man and I'm afraid he'll hurt me. The man was looking at me with a shocked look on his face, he slowly got up and made his way  over to me. He sat down next to me and pulled me onto his lap and started rocking me slowly back and forth trying to soothe me.

I was even more confused now. Why was he acting so nice? Why was he doing this?? It took me a few minutes till I had calmed down and I was no longer crying, todoroki then took this chance to say, "part of your job is to be a maid, but there is another part too. You will get to live here with me, I'm sorry that you weren't told the truth about the entirety of the situation but I promise you izuku you won't have to do anything you are not willing to do." He was looking at me so kindly, he reached his hand out and pushed some of my hair behind my ear. I leaned into his touch, I feel as if I can trust him. At least for now, he hasn't done anything to make me not trust him. "O-o-okay, thank you for respecting my boundaries and stuff and I apologize for crying, I just felt overwhelmed." "Never feel bad for expressing how you feel, I wanna know how you're feeling, if you feel unsafe let me know. I want you to feel comfortable here." Todoroki seemed nice, and caring. I realized I was still on his lap and blushed I went to get off his lap when he grabbed me and kept me where I was, "don't move," he proceeds to lay down on the couch and I'm still on top of him. He instructs me to lay down so I do. "You've had a rough day, feel free to fall asleep, I'll keep you safe." I felt my face heat up with blush, he was so kind.

He started to rub circles on my back and played with my hair, soon I fell unconscious...

Todoroki
I slowly soothed Izuku to sleep, inside I was beyond angry at what he had just told me. That guy at the warehouse had lied, this poor boy got dragged into sex slavery and didn't even know it. I'm glad I was able to get to him before somebody else. He could've ended up with somebody cruel. I felt sorry for this boy. It was starting to get late and the sun had almost set, from what I got watching the green haired boy is that he's sensitive, and vulnerable, and possibly a big crybaby.

He would've never made it with an owner like my friend Kirishima, he was the toughest of tough. Something about this boy had dragged me in from the Start, he just had the overwhelming power over me. It was as if I was drawn to him for some reason. The boy had stirred and moved on top of me a bit, I could feel his whole body radiating heat and I decided to slowly get up, trying not to wake him.

I stood and went upstairs to my bedroom and changed into some sweatpants and a random white T-shirt. I headed back down and into my kitchen to begin dinner. I didn't know what to make considering, I never got to ask what he would like to eat. So I went with something simple that most people would like, spaghetti. By the time I finished it was around 7 pm. I walk back out and wake izuku. "Izuku wake up I've made dinner," I said quietly. He stirred awake and looked at me confused, then it turned to frightened and then he realized it was me and calmed down, "dinner?" "Yeah, I made us spaghetti, we'll eat and then I'll show you to your room for the night. Then in the morning we'll go over contracts, and stuff for the job," I hope he stays with me for this job.

I lead izuku to the kitchen and make him a plate, while we sat across from each other at the table I couldn't help but get lost in my head. Why do I feel so weird? Is this feelings I don't even know? If so I'm gonna ignore them, I can't let this get in my way of work. I bought him for a reason, I'm not gonna let these feelings stop me from doing what I please.

Please vote, and comment :)