Chapter 2:

Callie's POV

I'm so happy that I'm getting adopted by the Olmsted family! I finally have a family again.
My thoughts were interrupted by Liam grabbing my hand.
"Liam what are you doing"
I say with a slightly shaky voice "Calm down Cal. There's more to this conversation" "What...?" I say with confusion and sadness on my face.

The last time someone took my hand to talk was when my mom died or someone had bad news. I almost started crying until he said something that changed my emotion from sadness to happiness in a split second. "We are moving after you and Jude get adopted. You guys will go to a new school but it will be the last until you go off to college" he says with a smile on his face from one ear to the other.

Liam's POV

Callie's smile is so...beautiful.
"I'm so happy" cal says while jumping into my arms. Is it bad that I really want to kiss her? "yeah me to umm lets go tell my parents"

After telling my parents they set a court date and now it's time for bed. I was having trouble sleeping when I heard a knock on my door. "come in" I whispered loudly. Just then Jude walks in I wonder what he wants?

Jude's POV (finally)

I walk into Liam's room and ever since he came back from college we have become close but not as close as Callie and I.

"Hey I wanted to uh ask you something" I say nervously
"Shoot"he says. "Well there's this guy in my class that keeps on bullying me saying nobody wants me and that's why I'm a foster kid" I say breaking down in tears. "Jude you know that's not true we want you that's why we are adopting you...and Callie. That kid is just jealous that you are with a loving family" he says with a smile on his face "yeah your right! sorry to bother you"
He was right I can't believe I let that jerk get into my head and mess with me! Oh well he can't anymore because I'm leaving soon and life will get better for Callie and I.
"Not a problem Jude...but next time I would go to your sister I think she would want to know about this stuff" he's right I feel bad now I should've went to Callie. Oh well she's sleeping by now anyways.

Callie's POV

I overheard Jude's conversation since Liam's room is right next to mine. At first I'm hurt Jude didn't come to me but then I realize he needed a guys perspective on the situation. I like that Jude is getting comfortable in this family since we are getting adopted and all.

This was sort of a short chapter but the next one will be the adoption and most likely the move to their new house. Thank you so much for reading and I will update as soon as I can. Comment ideas!!