Chapter 6: Meeting

Start from the beginning

“You’re no fun.” Alfie said, getting ready to walk out.

 “Adios Love” I screamed. He just slammed the door, and walked out.  

Bringing up that night makes me miss the feeling of being in Ethan’s strong arms. I’ve been thinking about him all day. I can’t seem to get him out of my head. If only I got to see him one more time.

Same day:

Ethan’s P.O.V

Cece and I just ran another mile with each other. Right now,  I was getting ready to go check on my company. I decided to wear my beige work suit, with black slacks, and matched it with a  red tie. I left my hair how it was, and then I grabbed my Samsung Galaxy S4, and started texting Cece. 

         Me: Hey, after I’m done checking on business want to go out to lunch?   

         Cece: Sure where?

         Me: Masa

         Cece: Where is that?

         Me: It’s on 10 Columbus Cir, New York City, NY 10019

         Cece: How about I meet you at your workplace?

         Me: sure. See u soon

         Cece: Bye

I grabbed my keys off the dresser, and went outside to my 2014 Cadillac CTS Coupe, and started driving to C&C Cooperation.

                                                               45 minutes later;

When I got to my work place, I tried to find my parking space which seemed to be occupied by a black 2013 Ford Escape.

“Ugh, I don’t have time for this.” I screamed.  

Hopefully Cece will make this better, or the girl from Saturday will end up in my bed again. God, how I miss the smell of her coconut hair, and how soft her skin was. She is my African Queen.  

“Sir, I heard you scream.  I came to make sure you were okay. Are you?” Rodger asked.

“Yes Rodger, can you call a tow-truck? I asked, frustrated.

“Right away, sir,” Rodger replied back. I love Rodger; he was the best employer ever.

          He’s always followed my instructions. He’s been with this company since I was a child. Now he’s like fifty or sixty years old. He looks pretty good still. He has brown skin, and gray patches in his hair. You could tell that he must’ve had a lot of fun back in his day.

“Hey Rodger, How long have you been working here?” I asked.

“For over twenty year’s sir,” Rodger replied, and smiled a little.

         “How would you like a raise Rodger?” I asked.

          “That would be wonderful sir.” Rodger said smiling.

 Rodger and I walked to the front of the office; Rodger opened the door for me.

          “Bye sir, Have a nice day.” Rodger said.

         “Bye Rodger, Have a wonderful day.” I said, and went into the elevator. I checked my watch, it read: 1:00 P.M. The elevator rang, and I was about to get out of the elevator. When a hot looking Blond came up to me, and said.

         “Hello sir, I happy you can join us, can we talk in your office?” She asked, I just nodded my head.

         “I have to do something in their first, can you give me a second?” She nodded, and left.

          I started walking to my office, everything still looked the same, the only thing that’s different is that Bridget isn’t my secretary anymore.  There's someone new, who I haven’t met yet, well today I will.

        When I was in my office, I turned on the intercom, and said: There is a black 2013 Forde Escape outside, if it belongs to you, come to my office immediately. I repeat, there is a Black 2013 Forde Escape outside, if it belongs to you come to my office immediately.  Two minutes later there was a knock on the door.  

Aaliyah P.O.V:
         I was enjoying myself in the break room.  I was drinking coffee with Alfie, and a new employee named Melissa.  When an intercom came through, I froze and listened.

         “There is a black 2013 Forde Escape outside, if it belongs to you, come to my office immediately. I repeat, there is a Black 2013 Forde Escape outside, if it belongs to you come to my office immediately.”

“Hey, isn’t that your car?” Alfie said, pointing at me.

 “Yeah, I think so.” I said, throwing my empty coffee in a garbage can.

 “See you guys later,” I said then left. 

         I hope nothing happened to my baby.  My dad gave me that car as a graduation gift, and it means a lot to me.  I remember him coming home from work late; he always looked tired, and never really had a lot of energy.  I was really happy when he brought it for me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Sorry Guys, I just relized I didn't show you guys Ethan's house. TBH idk how to put a collage on wattpad.  But if you want to see eveything, the link is: http://collage.com/v/11745209 

        You'll get to see ethan's house, Aaliyah's House( Imagine it blue though), Aaliyah's car,  Alfie's car, and Rodger. 

        Please give me more feedback.  What should I change? What should I add? Am I going to fast or to slow? Comment and tell plz.~~~~~~~~Tootles, loves