: E P I L O G U E :

Yuna never spoke with Seonghwa again, not that he cared. He secretly enjoyed the fact that every time he and Hongjoong were together and he'd spot Yuna on campus out the corner of his eye that she'd look pissed, her eyes shooting daggers. In those moments Seonghwa would take extra effort to kiss and touch Hongjoong just to rub it in.

Hyejeong of all people had appeared out of nowhere apologising to the couple that she had been the one to tell Yuna about where Hongjoong had lived. Both Hongjoong and Seonghwa were happy to forgive her. Hyejeong made it clear that she didn't want to be friends with a psychotic crazy person and she had told them how many of Yuna's other friends from the dorm promptly avoided her too.

Hongjoong & Seonghwa and Minho & Jisung did end up going on that double date, and then consequently many more after that as they all became good friends. Seonghwa was happy to finally have a welcoming group of guy friends he could relate too.

News of Hongjoong being gay travelled round campus breaking a lot of girls hearts, and news that Seonghwa was in a relationship broke a lot of guys hearts. They were the proudest same sex couple on campus and many people gave them the label of Campus Power Couple. They never fought and were literally stunning and perfect together.

Seonghwa moved into Hongjoong's apartment while they were still at uni. Seonghwa was scared that Yuna would show up at his house and because technically Yuna didn't know which particular apartment Hongjoong was in, he had hid out there. They were already practically sleeping together every night anyway and by each other's side every second of the day so moving in with each other was an easy transition.

Seonghwa grew his brown hair back out which Hongjoong loved. His natural hair was soft and Hongjoong loved nothing more than running his fingers through it.

About 2 years after graduating Seonghwa and Hongjoong had gone on a trip during late summer to Italy. On an evening wine tour in Montalcino, Seonghwa surprised Hongjoong and the rest of the group on the tour they were on, by getting down on one knee in the middle of the vineyard, under the clear starry sky, proposing out of the blue. Of course Hongjoong said yes and had passionately kissed Seonghwa as everyone happily clapped and applauded. Everyone wished them all the best and there was a free bottle of wine on the house for the newly engaged couple.

The pair ended up eloping barely a day later in Florence, a gold band adorning each of their ring fingers. Hongjoong took Seonghwa's last name and they happily became Mr and Mr Park. They returned home a week later than planned, expanding their holiday into a honeymoon.

They gathered both of their families upon return together for lunch and popped the news of their marital bliss. Everyone was shocked that they had tied the knot so quickly after getting engaged, and that they had missed out on their special moment. But they were all more than proud to see the two, who loved each other deeply, tie themselves together forever.

They put together a small ceremony or rather party for close friends and family at Hongjoong's family home celebrating their marriage.

Yunho once again stole the show by proposing that he was going to marry his best friend San (aka Sanshine) so he could be just as happy as his cousin. Everyone cooed and UWUed as Yunho dragged said best friend by the hand around for the night and copied everything that Hongjoong and Seonghwa were doing.

For example when the happy couple were standing by the buffet Hongjoong fed Seonghwa a strawberry, so of course Yunho had fed San one too, and when Seonghwa had led Hongjoong out to the dance floor and wrapped his hands around Hongjoong's waist, Yunho had taken his friends hand and mimicked them. When Hongjoong and Seonghwa caught their attention, Hongjoong kissed Seonghwa's cheek silently challenging the two young boys and to all of their surprise it was San who planted a kiss on Yunho's cheek making him blush.

Seonghwa found his dream job working as a designer for a popular fashion brand. Hongjoong becoming Seonghwa's model by default when he was designing at home.

Hongjoong produced a couple songs and posted them on YouTube. He was contacted by an entertainment company that was interested in having him collaborate and produce songs for an upcoming group they were putting together. He'd taken on the job and after he'd finished they liked him so much he was offered a permanent place on the companies producing team.

After a long while, Seonghwa and Hongjoong moved out, saying goodbye to Apartment 22 as they sought a bigger space so each could have their own studio space to flex their creativity.

Once they were settled Seonghwa had suggested expanding their family. He had meant that they should adopt a cat or something but Hongjoong misunderstood and didn't come to bed till late that night. Hongjoong the next day had shocked Seonghwa by presenting him with stacks of print outs and research he had done on adoption agencies and pitched the idea of surrogacy.

Seonghwa had no joke spat his orange juice everywhere.

They had spent the same day having a real deep talk. Real deep. They talked about what a baby meant to them and expanding their family in general. How a baby was very different from a cat, what they both wanted and if they were ready to care for a baby.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa sought advice from everyone around them, their parents, their friends. Yeosang and Wooyoung were a huge help since they had been in the same position when they had gone through the process of expanding their family and adopting Yunho.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa were lucky enough to find a kind girl their age whom was happy to help them make the baby to complete their family. A year and 9 very hectic months later they were welcoming a little baby boy via surrogacy to their home.

The proud fathers called their baby boy Park Jongho.

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years.
Seonghwa continued to love Hongjoong and Hongjoong to love Seonghwa.

Forever & always.

: E N D :

♡    ♡    ♡

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝟐𝟐 • 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠 🎉