Little one

Seonghwa left his phone on all night just in case Hongjoong would text or call him, but he didn't.

Not until the following morning.

Seonghwa woke up to the sound of his phone beeping, he rolled over sleepily stretching his arms out of his sheets, he rubbed at his eyes and slapped his cheeks to wake himself up before grabbing his phone. His eye widened when he saw who the messages were from. He sat straight up in bed.

🎶Joongie🎶

Hey, you awake?

Seonghwa?

🐥Seonghwa🐥

Yeah I'm up. What do you need?

🎶Joongie🎶

Can you come over now?

🐥Seonghwa🐥

Ok, give me 10. I'll be right over

🎶Joongie🎶

🙏🙏🙏

Seonghwa threw his phone on his bed going to his closet. He glanced over his wardrobe before picking out a pair of looses jeans and a pink hoodie, quickly getting changed. He went to his kitchen and stuffed a hastily buttered slice of bread down his gob and some dried fruit.

After his speedy breakfast he sped over to Hongjoong's and knocked on the door. A few moments later the door opened a crack, but Hongjoong wasn't on the other side. Instead was a small raven haired child.

"Who are you?" The small boy asked clutching at his brown teddy bear peaking through the crack he'd opened in the door

Seonghwa stared at the boy, he had knocked on Hongjoong's door right?

"Is that you Seonghwa? Yunho if that's Seonghwa you can let him in"

The little boy gave Seonghwa a glare.

"I'm Seonghwa" Seonghwa smiled down at the boy

The boy disappeared inside leaving the door open ajar for Seonghwa.

Seonghwa pushed the door and stepped inside, relieved to see Hongjoong on the other side sitting on the couch. The small boy now sitting by Hongjoong's feet on the floor playing with a pile of toys that were on Hongjoong's coffee table and all over his floor.

"Hey" Hongjoong said waving a small toy horse at Seonghwa

"Hi" Seonghwa said giving him a quizzical look. Who is this boy?

Hongjoong reading Seonghwa's mind pointed at the boy "This is Yunho" he said.

Seonghwa looked at the boy who'd looked up at Hongjoong upon hearing his name

Hongjoong gently smiled at Yunho "Yunho this is my friend Seonghwa, Seonghwa's gonna play with us today"

Seonghwa choked on air. He was going to do what?

"Introduce yourself" Hongjoong told the boy

"Do I have to? Can't we just play?" The boy whined

Hongjoong gave him a face.

The boy stood up facing Seonghwa and bowed "I'm Jung Yunho" he said before sitting back down.

"Thank you Yunho" Hongjoong said patting the boy on the back of his head. Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa "So this is my cousin, my uncle asked me to babysit him today, and well considering my current position . . " Hongjoong pointed at his ankle " . .I was hoping you could help me out?"

Seonghwa loves children but he was really thrown off with the whole situation. When Hongjoong had asked him over he'd thought that maybe he'd be helping him clean or get stuff for him, not babysit his cousin. He had nothing planned that day though and it meant that he could spend the day at Hongjoong's so he wasn't complaining.

"Sure, I'm happy to help"

Seonghwa walked over and sat down crossed legged in front of Yunho. Yunho doing his best to ignore Seonghwa.

"I'm Seonghwa" He told the child waving at him

"I know. You already said" Yunho said with attitude in a cute little voice

"How old are you?" Seonghwa asked

"Daddy said I shouldn't talk to strangers" Yunho said turning away from Seonghwa

Hongjoong let out a low chuckle "Seonghwa isn't a stranger Yunho, he's my friend. Don't you want to be friends too?"

Yunho clip clopped his little toy dragon on Hongjoong's coffee table and pouted. "I'm 5" He said finally answering Seonghwa's question.

Seonghwa smiled. "What's your dragons name?" He asked pointing at the little toy clutched tightly in Yunho's hands.

Yunho looked at Hongjoong.

"It's ok Yun, he won't bite"

Yunho looked back to Seonghwa, still unsure of the person he'd never met before. "His name is Toothless"

"Toothless? My dragons name is Toothless too"

"You have a dragon?" Yunho perked up

"Yep, he lives in my apartment, he's sleeping at the moment"

"You have a pet dragon? That's so cool! Did you name him after the dragon from the movie?" Yunho asked his little eyes glowing in excitement

Seonghwa nodded "The one from How to train your dragon"

Yunho smiled in recognition.

"It's one of my favourite movies" Seonghwa said

Yunho's frosty attitude was all but gone, the small boy resting his hands on his little chubby cheeks as he listened to Seonghwa talk.

In reality Seonghwa's Toothless was just a plushie that sat on his bed, but for Yunho he pretended that he was real, breaking the ice between them.

"What's your favourite movie?" Seonghwa asked picking up and playing with one of Yunho's toys

"Harry Potter" Yunho grinned

"Harry Potter? That's not too scary for you?"

Yunho shook his head, his hair shuffling side to side "I'm a big boy, Harry Potter isn't scary"

"ahh of course, you're 5 after all! Maybe if we ask Hongjoong nicely we might be able to watch it later" Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong with childlike innocence fluttering his eyelashes for emphasis.

"Can we!? Can we!?" Yunho said bouncing up onto his feet and clambering up to Hongjoong shaking his arm

"If you're a good boy today, of course we can"

Yunho tackle hugged Hongjoong before climbing back onto the floor and this time sitting right in front of Seonghwa as he showed him all the toys he had brought with him today.

Hongjoong just listened as Seonghwa talked with Yunho. They spoke about the primary school which Yunho had started at this year and all the friends he's made and all of their favourite things. Hongjoong chimed in every now and again, but mostly just listened feeling proud at how well they were getting on considering Yunho's initial attitude.

a/n I dropped a big ass hint in this chapter, did you catch it?

You'll find out in the next chapter!

Lorri xx