Totally Fine

Seonghwa placed his phone in his bag, and the boys began to make their way around the festival together, looking at all the stalls and taking photos of each other and a bunch of selcas together at the various photo points. The festival was growing with more and more people so the boys stuck close to each other so they wouldn't lose the each other.

The pair soon came up to the rides section. The scene flashing with bright lights and squeals and screams. Seonghwa convinced a very jittery Hongjoong to go on one of those rides that spins and flips you around. Needless to say Seonghwa had squeals of joy on the ride and Hongjoong had squeals of terror. Hongjoong playfully hit Seonghwa as a stream of expletives came out from his mouth after they stumbled out of the little carriage they had been locked in.

Seonghwa just laughed at him as he dragged him to the food carts trying to console the poor boy with food.

They settled down on the grass by the pretty illuminated pond as they ate their festival snacks.

"This is pretty sick" Hongjoong said looking out at the candle lights floating on the pond.

"I'm just glad that I found you to hang out with, I would have been ok on my own but these sort of events are always that much more fun if you have someone to hang out with"

Hongjoong stuck both his thumbs up smiling with a mouthful of food, he cheeks cutely puffed out in reply before gazing back out to watch the festival come alive around him.

"Ahh Hongjoong is so perfect" Seonghwa thought to himself as he watched Hongjoong. Not to be too cheesy but his eyes were literally twinkling from all the lights, and Seonghwa was memorised, he could look at him all day.

For a moment Seonghwa pretended in his mind that this was a date. He looked at Hongjoong's hands and imagined wrapping his own around them. He trailed his eyes up to Hongjoong's face, his blonde hair, his sharp jaw, his lips . .oh those beautiful pink lips. . .

"W h a t ??" Hongjoong asked catching Seonghwa looking at him through the corner of his eye.

Seonghwa snapped his head to his hands which were in his lap, his cheeks flushing "N-nothing. . You done?"

Hongjoong nodded and they stood up brushing crumbs from their clothes. Seonghwa pushing his feelings elsewhere.

They looked around a bit more at the stalls before they felt like it was late and decided to head home.

The night was perfect. Was perfect.

They were about half way home. Seonghwa was walking on the path and Hongjoong doing his best to balance on the edge of the kerb when Hongjoong suddenly slipped.

A pained wail suddenly came out of Hongjoong's mouth as he fell to the pavement. Seonghwa immediately dropping down to his side.

Hongjoong gripped his ankle in pain. Tears brimming in the corner of his eyes. He'd rolled his ankle.

"Are you ok?!" Seonghwa asked in a panicked haze

Hongjoong gave him a face. "Noo I'm totally fine" He said with 100% sarcasm.

Seonghwa mentally hit himself on the back of the head, "of course he's not ok" he thought.

"Can you stand?" he asked standing in front of Hongjoong hands out to help him up.

Hongjoong tried to stand but only winced in pain as he tried to stand and fell back to the ground. "Fuck"

Seonghwa hopped from one foot to the other trying to think of what to do. They were half way from the park, which meant halfway home.