Journal #1 , 11-8-14

So this is my first journal and in every journal I'll be talking what happens in my everyday life. I'll also talk about different kinds of topics, any kind of topic you want sex, bullying, suicide, Magcon, alcohol, etc. just DM me or comment on my book. So this basically blog or whatever kind of thing you wanna call it. Can't wait for you to read it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so I woke up ugly as always then I started making out with my dog for good morning kisses. Haha I'm so weird 😂.
My cousin Krystle just came back from Australia. So I was super excited, I took a shower and changed into some light sky blue jeans and one of those shirt skirts or idk what you call them, it was a pink lemonade color and there was a white bow across my chest.
Anyways, me, my mom, and sister jumped into the car and drove to my aunts house to stop by and say hi to my cousin.
When we got there i was watching the movie "This is the End" while waiting for my cousin because she was at the bank and the only ones that were in the house were me, my mom, my sister, and auntie.
When my cousin came back we all ate out at Skippolini's. It's a pizza place, just if any one of you didn't know.
My sister had to go a friends surprise party and she also had homecoming.
I just chilled with my cousin, finding out good hairstyles for my sisters homecoming. We wanted to do a waterfall braid and just curled her hair. Which is what I wanna kinda do for my 8th grade ceremony.
My cousin gave me a bunch of clothes, the short sleep sweater that's up ^^ in the picture. That's the selfie of the day im gonna do that often.
Later my sissy came back from her friends surprise birthday party and she came back to get ready for homecoming.
Me and my cousin helped her get ready with her hair. For her dress, it was a black see through dress but it covered a little bit of her chest it's was up to her knees. It was flowing .
7:00 her boyfriend picked her up to go to homecoming together which was cute.
Then I just stayed home with my mom and dad eating pizza and crushing over Matt Espinosa and reading wattpad. My life 😭🍰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw this was yesterday I just forgot to write in it sorry

Love you guys,

Tiff 💕